Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA The Expanse season 2 – Netflix 8th September
  • john_drummer
    Free Member

i think there are a few fans of The Expanse on here, so this is just to let you know season 2 starts on Netflix on Friday 8th September

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Good stuff. Really enjoyed the first series. With Stranger Things 2, Punisher and Narcos 3 there should be plenty to keep me happy.

rossburton
    Free Member

Spoiler: it was awesome.

IHN

I’m about five chapters into Leviathon Wakes, I didn’t realise it had been made into telly.

spawnofyorkshire

Yeah i might have already watched it via other means 😉 . It’s good and I’m looking forward to season 3

miketually
    Free Member

I’ve not watched season 1 but, now that Celebrity Strictly Bake Off season has started, I’m on the look out for ways to fill the dark evenings so I’ll add this to my list.

sandwicheater

Brilliant, part of the reason i’ve kept my Netflix account was for this and Stranger things. Cheers OP.

EDIT: IHN, cheers for that, didn’t realise was based on a book. I’ll be getting that ordered.

rossburton
    Free Member

A series of books. From memory S1 is half of book 1, S2 is the second half of book 1 and some of book 2. I just finished re-reading book six, and there’s also about four novellas which are all good.

It’s also the same story revisited, so you won’t encounter Avasarala in book one and oh my she’s even more epic in the book. That’s all I say to avoid spoiling the character change! (which the TV adaption is slowly moving away from).

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

Ta:)
    Will renew subs

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Very Very awesome, want S3 now

Kamakazie

I recently finished book 5. It continues to be an excellent sci-fi series.

I was a bit underwhelmed by the first season but will continue to watch as I thought the fist half of book 1 was a bit slow.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA The Expanse season 2 – Netflix 8th September’ is closed to new replies.