Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA: Juice Lube stuff…..BOGOF
  • darrenspink
    Free Member

Noticed an advert on pinkbike for Juice lube website. 2 for 1 but the postage isn’t great so found Wiggle are also doing the deal, you just need to find something for 1p to get free postage 🙂

dingabell
    Free Member

Cheers for that. If they do fork juice I’ll get a couple. It’s ace stuff.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Should of said its just the fork juice. Yes, good for getting the crap out from the seals.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Wiggle are telling me they can’t deliver Fork Juice to the UK!

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

Ordered 4 cans for £19.99 to get the free postage. Web site was very glitchy… So hopefully the right things will arrive.
    Nothing about not posting in the UK???

thegreatape
    Free Member

I stuck in an English address and it doesn’t object, they just won’t send it up to Scotland.

I never thought the post referendum punishment would start with stopping us buying lube. (I can see why some political strategist thought that denying the Scots lube would eventually weaken the country, but they clearly didn’t realise that there’s never a shortage of grease on a Scotsman’s sausage).

p7rich
    Free Member

Thanks. 🙂

(no prob’s wiv addresses n whatnot)

iainc

Just ordered from wiggle, thanks. Delivery as normal to Glasgow, no hitches.

easygirl

Hope mono pin retainer
    .18p

thegreatape
    Free Member

Well it appears that Royal Mail prohibit sending aerosols, and I assume the usual couriers Wiggle use don’t come this far north (often the case), and since they appear to have stopped offering Collect+, I cant buy this from them! What nonsense.

fudge9202
    Free Member

Same here total crap won’t post to my location

darrenspink
    Free Member

What a load of arse.

onehundredthidiot

Works for my address. Perhaps they’ll stop at the border and use a catapult to get it here.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Juice lube products are great. However I only see 10% off for the Viking Lube. I have plenty of Fork Juice spray left.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Juice Lube stuff…..BOGOF’ is closed to new replies.