Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • psa – surface pertex jackets half price
  • PMK2060

Sports pursuit have load of Surface clothing at half price including the pertex jackets.

Some Lezyne pumps etc also at a good price.

mattjg
    Free Member

I gave up ploughing through the T&Cs. Do these registered members only type sites shop your data around and send out loads of junk? (Interesting business model, seems to work judging by you being a member and doing their marketing for them).

cloudnine
    Free Member

Sport pursuit seem pretty good. Got some cheap innov8 trainers the other week but been waiting a month for a Haglofs soft shell. If you want a referral I can send you a link and we both get a tenner to spend.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Some good deals on lezyne bags as well.

cheers_drive

Not all sports pursuits sales are that good but the most are. Can recommend the Lezyne dirt drive floor pumps. Brilliant for tubeless.

mattjg
    Free Member

@cloudnine yes please, mail in profile, (my first name is matt)

ta

cloudnine
    Free Member

matt… link sent

mattjg
    Free Member

^^ thx, it got routed straight to junk … perhaps there’s a message there 😉

eviljoe
    Free Member

I’ve had stuff from them before and it’s all worked fine, you Just have to wait a bit to get your stuff, that’s all.

LikeWise if anyone wants a 10 quid referral, drop me an email.

Cheers Joe

jeffskowski
    Free Member

They work with the brands they have to make the sales. Sports Pursuit themselves don’t hold the stock. The brand sends them the stock list for what they have to get rid of and SP sell it, collect the orders (hence the time limit on the sale) and then send that order to the brand/store. This is why it takes time to get the goods and also why you can return for a full refund but not for exchange.

If you are ordering clothing, shoes etc it is recommended to order a few sizes and then return the ones that don’t fit 🙂

I have ordered quite a bit from there and prices are good if your selective. Research prices from elsewhere before buying as some of the sales can be found cheaper and so are not so much of a bargain.

yunki
    Free Member

ygm Joe 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘psa – surface pertex jackets half price’ is closed to new replies.