Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA superstar wheel sale
  • kimbers

some cx stuff and 26 inch wheels with pink bubs

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=47be77cfbe242db57684a7057&id=f49d1e1c54

Bregante

Just about to post that myself. Some bargains to be had for you retro-ist 26″ die hards.

tomvet

Thanks for the psa just ordered a set of pacenti sl23 rims of volta hubs for £150 for the road bike, way cheaper than anywhere else, hope the hubs hold up not had any superstar ones before!

julianwilson
    Free Member

T’wife bought a set of the black dragon cx wheels the other day, they seem pretty good value for what looks like it will be £100 with the discount code.: double butted spokes, brass nipples, 28 holes and usual adaptability of the switch hubs. 15mm (inside) rim width so too skinny for 29er but fine for proper cx or road tyres. I didn’t weigh them before fitting tyres etc but seem pretty light for spoke count, chunky mtb hubs and so on… The spoke tensions were all tight and pretty even out of the box, been fine for 100 miles so far. Only drawback i could find was the supplied rim tape is a tiny bit too narrow, so it is a faff getting it to stay put and cover all the spoke holes properly unless you glue it in place.

jkomo

SL 23 for me as well. Also tempted by some 26” but don’t need any.
    Mind you I didn’t really need the road wheels.
    Thanks OP

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Have been looking at the carbon AM 27.5 wheelset, £600 give it take ( sure these were £450 for a brief period??)

Anyone got any experience of these??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PSA superstar wheel sale’ is closed to new replies.