• This topic has 18 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by P-Jay.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • PSA: Superstar 20% off site-wide
  • mezimov

Code: Easter20

I just got a set of their clearance road wheels for £100 and was impressed by the build, weight and quality. Given that they started out at £200 and with this code you can pick them up for £80, they’re worth a punt.

http://www.superstarcomponents.com/en/clearance-icon-ultra-11speed-wheelsets-2024.htm

Leku
    Free Member

26″ carbon wheels £280

must resist
    must resist
    must resist
    must resist
    must resist
    must resist

transporter13
    Free Member

Also picked up those clearance wheels…impressed, now if id only waited a week longer 🙄

tinribz
    Free Member

Thanks OP had been eyeing those up for while. Be rude not to at that price.

superstu
    Free Member

Great PSA. Must resist…probably wait til I’ve had a beer later then put an order in for something I don’t need

chrishc777
    Free Member

I didn’t resist on the carbon wheels when they were £300. I received a defective set and sent them back, the superstar quality inspectors couldn’t find anything wrong with the obvious voids and shocking layup defects to the supposedly tubeless bead. I got a full refund but did have to fight for it.

Everything else I’ve bought from them has been spot on, alu wheels, brake pads, chainrings etc but they seem to be worryingly clueless when it comes to composites

cheers_drive

Arse, I bought some road wheels from them a few weeks ago, haven’t even ridden them yet. They were still a bargain at the price a paid though

legend
    Free Member

I received a defective set and sent them back, the superstar quality inspectors couldn’t find anything wrong with the obvious voids and shocking layup defects to the supposedly tubeless bead

“quality inspectors” 🙂

sync
    Free Member

Fuuuuuuuu just ordered a load of stuff this week could have saved £20 Fuuuuuuu

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

thanks, I am now £200 lighter… Had been toying with a set of those clearance £100 wheels as spares/winter wheels for t’other half’s road bike, and the OE disc wheels on my Hack are in need of replacement (they weigh as much as a planet and the rear hub needs constant attention which I am tired of giving it).

cookeaa

Bought a cheap road rim to try building…

tinribz
    Free Member

About 1 1/2lbs off the bike, just the belly to focus on next.

velocipede
    Free Member

that code doesn’t seem to work for me – am I missing something??

P-Jay
    Free Member

I think it ended at the weekend.

cp

The code was only valid for Easter weekend

plyphon
    Free Member

Absolutely gutted i missed this would of nabbed a wheelset!

cokie

Same! I’m looking at picking up 2 carbon bars. Annoying.

sync
    Free Member

Next code likely to be close to pay day / may day bank holiday if normal trend ensues

P-Jay
    Free Member

Follow them on social media, they’ll certainly let you known when the sales are on.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Superstar 20% off site-wide’ is closed to new replies.