Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • PSA – stepping on
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

plugs really, REALLY hurts!

Mackem

shocking

neilforrow

a mates dad, who’s double, no triple ard’ and was in the sas told me that in hand to hand combat a kettle cord / plug is the best weapon there is.

this fact is back up by the fact that plugs hurt when stepped on. FACT.

donsimon
    Free Member

a mates dad, who’s double, no triple ard’ and was in the sas told me that in hand to hand combat a kettle cord / plug is the best weapon there is.

Bugger! I always keep a TV cord and plug near the bed in case of nocturnal intruders, I guess I’ll have to change it now. 😥

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

A friend once stood on a dog turn in bare feet. Not as painful but if it were me, I’d take the pain over the foul smell of dog turd as it oozed between my feet.

Drac

Not a knife then.

And yes simply one of the most painful things you can do.

Oggles
    Free Member

You should have put some shoes on first.

D0NK

A friend once stood on a dog turn in bare feet.

That reminds me…

To quote the great CB
    “Outside of pain, there can be fewer less desirable sensations than lukewarm alsatian jobbie squirming through the gaps around your little piggies. If he’d had a chainsaw handy, he’d have been tempted to lop the foot off just to make it stop.”

wwaswas

Ok, I’ll have a Webley and you can have a kettle lead 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

WCA I have texted you an important messij.

wwaswas

WCA I have texted you an important messij

“I’ve just remembered I didn’t put the hair dryer lead away properly”

?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Not really hand to hand combat then is it?

I know a girl who fell down the last 4 steps of her stairs and fell/KNELT on an upturned plug. She had to have her knee partially re-built from it IIRC. She said it was a bit painful too.

D0NK

in hand to hand combat a kettle cord / plug is the best weapon there is.

So not hand to hand then? if we’re choosing weapons I’ll take a flamethrower please 🙂

Of if we’re going for household objects how about a big knife? or some bombers?

EDIT beaten to it by CK by a mere 47 seconds.

DOUBLE EDIT but I beat S 🙂

sobriety
    Free Member

A friend once stood on a dog turn in bare feet. Not as painful but if it were me, I’d take the pain over the foul smell of dog turd as it oozed between my feet.

Was it warm?

s
    Free Member

a mates dad son, who’s double, no triple ard’ and was in the sas told me that in hand to hand combat a bomber fork / with a 200mm steerer is the best weapon there is.

donsimon
    Free Member

A pretty crap design then if it can do so much damage, isn’t it?

neilforrow

dont think he knew about bomber’s at the time… and he was referring to fighting in a predominantly residential situation. I did ask him about knives, he assures me the cord was the way to go. I can only pass on the information as I have never tested out his theory.

he did add: “two men enter, one man leaves”

D0NK

he assures me the cord was the way to go

I think it’s something you need to know how to use, I know everything generally is but aslong as you know the which is the sharp end you can have a decent go at defending yourself with a knife (jason bourne would still kick your arse with a magazine tho) with a kettle lead I reckon you’ll more likely to give yourself a black eye.

wwaswas

you’ll more likely to give yourself a black eye.

oh, I just had visions of putting it on the floor, pins side up, and then luring my opponent into stepping on it (having first convinced them to remove their shoes).

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

elfin – You may have txt someone but it wasn’t me. You don’t have my new mobile number. Remember I have changed jobs…

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Was it warm?

Yes – a puppy of some massive breed so it was still waist high (the puppy, not the poo) – so in fact it was that particularly rank fetid PuppyPoo(C). The dog left it’s message then my mate walked in the room and into it. IIRC he was also dressed in the manner of a Bradford City football player, but that is not relevant right now.

Drac

dont think he knew about bomber’s at the time… and he was referring to fighting in a predominantly residential situation

I have a kettle in every room for just such an occasion.

headfirst
    Free Member

I need to re-design my house. It is ten steps then thirteen stairs then eight strides for me to get to my kettle from my bed. This is no good for taking on night-time intruders. I could put the kettle in my bedroom but then I’d also need a cupboard for cups, coffee, teabags and a drawer for spoons. I’d also need a fridge for the milk and a sink to fill the kettle and to wash cups in….

…I think I’ll just sleep in the kitchen from now on.

PS. I can’t afford a kettle in every room. Credit crunch, innit?

scaredypants

PS. I can’t afford a kettle in every room. Credit crunch, innit?

well, you only need the lead

(this is actually why they’re so dangerous though – loads of people have one in every room, plug em in and then get electrocuted some time later, or else they keep them unplugged and cripple themselves like WCA has)

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘PSA – stepping on’ is closed to new replies.