Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • PSA Start Cycles
  • richinbish
    Free Member

I was given the nod a few weeks ago by a guy that works for Scott that they had sold lots of last years stock to Start Cycles , it came online yesterday , lots of bargains to be had .

[/url]http://startcycles.co.uk/deals/new-scott-clearance.html?utm_source=web&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=new-scott-clearance

Not sure if the link will work ( my first time trying )

richinbish

mark90
    Free Member

Anyone know how the Scott clothing sizes up? Particularly the shorts?

oliverracing

This seems to suggest I’m an XS for shorts which is disappointing as the ones I like are available in S 👿

EDIT: although re-reading that if the two tables are meant to tie up, then I’d be a size Medium…

peasant
    Free Member

New windbreaker ordered thanks for the psa

woodster

New jacket, jersey and shorts ordered. Hoping the logo doesn’t fall out and leave a hole like my last Scott shorts.

Many thanks!

akira

Shorts pretty much all big sizes, grrr

eddie11
    Free Member

Start always sell off old Scott stock. It’s pretty much a year round thing.

akira

Yeah most of that stuff has been up for a while.

MrOvershoot

Thanks for that as I got some replacements for my fave Scott baggy shorts I mashed up last year 🙂

big_n_daft
    Free Member

hopefully the fat ass shorts I’ve ordered will be as good as the 15 year old ones I’m wearing now

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Start Cycles have been the Scott clearance centre for years, hardly trade insider knowledge.

More often than not they have discount codes, dunno if TRIATHLETE10 still works but it was valid for something like 18 months…

handybendyhendo
    Free Member

Can’t beat someone on a downer…..be nice to though….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘PSA Start Cycles’ is closed to new replies.