Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA SRAM X0 10 Speed Chainset – BB30 BB
  • Tracey

These are in the clearance sale at Chain Reaction at £89.99 with clearance code. With the spider and rings removed it looks like they can be run with a 11 speed ring. Looked at my 11 speed last night and looks the same. Worth a try at the price for carbon cranks. Mine came with all the bits including bearings.

honourablegeorge

Anyone know id these will fit in a 30mm external BB like a Hope or Raceface Cinch? Guessing the axle does, but the width of the crank is the question

happybiker
    Free Member

I got a set last week, didn’t apply the code unfortunately. They didn’t come with any bearings either.

Tracey

The bearings were in a bag along with the spacers and all the other fixings

happybiker
    Free Member

I ordered a red 175mm double and definitely didn’t get bearings. Set mine up with an AB direct mount ring.

chakaping
    Free Member

Fancied one of these for my XC bike (running Sram 1×11), but can you get narrow-wide rings in 120 BCD?

Tracey

Mine will be with a direct mount ring. Ordered the silver double in 170mm. Cant see me using the spider or the rings that came with it.

catfishsalesco
    Free Member

Do these come with a GXP style axle (bonded to drive side) or bb30 style (axle bonded to mon-drive side?)

Tracey

Mine are bonded to the non drive side. They are bb30

Tracey

Had another set delivered today for a friend and they have the bearings in them

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA SRAM X0 10 Speed Chainset – BB30 BB’ is closed to new replies.