Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA – Spotify Premium 99p for 3 months
  • flyingmonkeycorps

As title, really. Not bad if you fancy giving it a try.

Pook

for 30 days no?

stumpy01

Pook – Member

for 30 days no?

Nope. They’ve been sending me messages every few days about this for a while now; 99p for 3months.

Tempted to sign up, but know I won’t want to give it up after 3 months, so not sure whether to, or not…..

Pook

weird – i’ve just signed up and as you say, got 3 months for 99p. Ace – cheers for that.

But when i went back to send the link to a mate, the blurb said 30 days. Oh well.

Still, great PSA – cheers. We got a Sonos for christmas with a free deezer subscription so i’ll activate that in April 🙂

flyingmonkeycorps

Still says 3 months on the front page, and it told me it expired in April so dunno! Either way, even 30 days isn’t too shabby.

stumpy01

I think the e-mail I had from Spotify initially said that it expired 31st Jan, but then got another mail saying due to popular demand it was being extended to 23rd Jan 2015.

Pook – with respect to the Deezer subscription, check that it doesn’t expire if you don’t activate it within a certain time…

alpin
    Free Member

still a service i’m not willing to be tied into….

essentially just renting the music from their cloud. not your music to do what you want with…

stumpy01

alpin – Member

still a service i’m not willing to be tied into….

essentially just renting the music from their cloud. not your music to do what you want with…

No, it’s not your own music. But, it doesn’t stop you from still buying your own music.
    But, it does give you to access way more music that you could otherwise realistically have, so I’m not sure £10 is an unreasonable sum.

Or just pay £0.00 for the free subscription which is what I am currently doing and accept it’s limitations and occasional adverts. You can still access all the music.

nullpointer
    Free Member

Unfortunately, you’re ineligible for this offer because you’ve previously signed up for a Premium trial or subscription.

😡

flyingmonkeycorps

I doubt I’ll keep it going after the trial (though I might, for convenience) – and I’ll still be buying music as usual. But it’s a great way of checking out new stuff (I have about 8 albums I’ve never heard queued up already, and one I’ve listened to this morning I’ll definitely be purchasing on vinyl).

ampthill

Son is signing up as i speak, thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Spotify Premium 99p for 3 months’ is closed to new replies.