Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Psa sports pursuits
  • Theyres often some quite interesting kit on their…I’ve just ordered a new snowboard lid that’s been a bit of a saga…(I got the wrong size last year)so currently theirs bos forks/shocks,cateye computers,helmets,giro snow kit….great prices

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Not trolling just letting folk know….half price bike gear.. 😆

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    druidh
    Free Member

davesagoodnameforadog – SportsPursuit is often frowned upon here in STW-land as some folk posted their “referral” link and some other folk got a bit miffed that there was a £5 discount code on offer to the referrer.

Hence, you’ll often get some shifty responses and the mods might decide to delete the thread – just because.

Ah I see…..nay probs

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I can actually type rather than just link pics 🙂 but giving you the benefit of the doubt Sportpursuit regularly gets PSA threads and they nearly always turn into arguments about spam (the posters get referral fees) and their membership business model.

edit: what druid said whilst I was google image searching….

loum
    Free Member

good shout. thank you

Northwind

Well, in order to protect the OP from being ostracised as people think he’s spamming the forum for referrals, I will now spam the forum for referrals

http://www.sportpursuit.com/join/Andrew_Cunningham_39916

Least I can do 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

Well, in order to protect the OP from being ostracised as people think he’s spamming the forum for referrals, I will now spam the forum for referrals

http://www.sportpursuit.com/join/Andrew_Cunningham_39916

Least I can do

Reported.

kimbers

casco viper 54 quid

isnt bad

might be useful for people on next years gravity enduro races

tho the xl is too small for my head

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Psa sports pursuits’ is closed to new replies.