• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA-spesh purgatory 2.2 cheap
  • easygirl

buy 2 purgatory controls £33 delivered
    buy a bike.co.uk

james
    Free Member

Awesome, so effectively £16.50 ea. posted. I've been eyeing these up recently, now the rain is setting in these ought to be worth a try

EDIT: I can't seem to find 'buyabike.co.uk', google comes up with is 'buyabikedeals.co.uk, I assume the same?
    Anyhow, £34/pair is what its showing me, still £17ea. isn't bad, though thinking about it, I think on-one might still have 2.1" 50/60a Nevegals for £15 ea. posted. Goes to look ..

epo-aholic
    Free Member
    M6TTF
    Free Member

Does anyone know how big these come up? Looking for a 2.1 or 2.2 that's not too large in volume – fitted some bonty team issue XR4 2.2's to my fuel ex and they're massive. Gking to have to take the back one off as it's started wearing the chainstay 🙁 the 2.2 that came on it was tiny by comparison. Makes buying tyres a bit of a lottery

easygirl

they come up quite big, ive taken some 2.35 high rollers off and they are not much smaller than them

nbt

james – Member

A
    Anyhow, £34/pair is what its showing me, still £17ea. isn't bad, though thinking about it, I think on-one might still have 2.1" 50/60a Nevegals for £15 ea. posted. Goes to look ..

Nevegals are a tenner each @ on-one

PSA: Nevegals on for a tenner again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PSA-spesh purgatory 2.2 cheap’ is closed to new replies.