Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA. Southern Enduro Series entries live, today
  • kimbers

The team that brought us the end ever popular QECP enduros launch their own series today !
    https://southernenduro.digitickets.co.uk/tickets

mattbee

Entered, simply because it was a bit of a scramble to get individual race entries last year for their QECP events. Sold out in minutes.
    I’m looking forward to these, I just hope that all the rain was used up this summer, I’ve never raced in such miserable conditions!

splashdown
    Free Member

In….:)

nuke

After giving the very well organised night enduro and downhill event at qecp last year a go, I’m in 🙂

…hopefully motivate me to get out a bit more this winter!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Good luck, I can’t do them all so thought it wrong to enter. Will try and get into one or two inc QECP

lardman
    Free Member

unless they are all sold already, it seems you can only enter the full season in one go. No individual entry to the first race seems to be available.

Shame.

kimbers

I think there’s 100 full season entries now then individual races at a later date

mattbee

Yeah, this is the first tranche of entries. 100 full series tickets.
    Individual rounds will become available 2 months prior to the event date according to their website. Given that they said 200 entries per round if they sell all of the series tickets that means 100 tickets for each round released on that 2 month prior date.

chrishc777
    Free Member

Entered 3 of us at about a minute past 9!

chiefgrooveguru

I’m in! Hardtail cat this time… 🙂

chrishc777
    Free Member

7 of us now! Must be sold out by now

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA. Southern Enduro Series entries live, today’ is closed to new replies.