Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • PSA – SoundScience QSB – 30W USB Desktop Speakers £19.99
  • dannybgoode

Down from £109 available at Advanced MP3 – http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/Gadgets.4/SoundScience.502/QSBUSB/SoundScience_QSB_-_30W_USB_Desktop_Speakers_with_NXT_DyadUSB_Technology_Rated_5_5_by_What_HiFi.12765.html

USB connection with a built in sound card so no good for plugging an mp3 player in to etc but ideal for laptop applications or hooking up to a PC.

Tempted by a pair myself but they do not have a 3.5mm aux out either so can’t plug my ‘phones in to them.

somafunk

They’ve been on special offer for a couple of years at AMP3 at the £19.99 price, they are ok if you have a need for usb powered speakers but they certainly don’t sound that great at all (desktop or laptop at home function) , Like you say the lack of a seperate power adapter and a line in function renders them pretty useless, despite that i bought a pair a couple of years ago for travels/holidays with my laptop, needless to say i’ve never used them 🙄 (suckered into the must have bargain cheap price offer), if i do go anywhere i take my mini Genelec’s and at home i have KRK RP6’s and sub.

So they’ve never been used – what’s that about an idiot and his money?………

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘PSA – SoundScience QSB – 30W USB Desktop Speakers £19.99’ is closed to new replies.