Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • PSA some cheap road stuff on probikekit up to 90% off
  • cloudnine
    Free Member
    njee20
    Free Member

Mostly women’s tops, mentally cheap though!

cloudnine
    Free Member

Think it was limited stock.. I had 3 morvelo t-shirts, 2 north wave jerseys, a pair of gloves, pr of socks and overshoes all for £23.. and theres 4% TCB

Jamie
    Free Member

I loaded up my basket with Craft baselayers, and wasn’t until I was about to checkout, did I realise it was laydeez tops. 😳

njee20
    Free Member

I got a pair of knee warmers for £2, not bad!

Did exactly the same on Craft baselayers, didn’t actually day Women’s in the description!

cloudnine
    Free Member

Theres some crazy cheap sidi shoes if you are 41 or 42

dknwhy

Got myself some crazy cheap Sidis for my tiny feet! 😀
    Cheers for the PSA.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Got myself a number of items

hopes no one notices he is a cross dresser on the trails 😉

Cheers OP

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Where the cheap Sidis?

chudsy
    Free Member

Thanks for the link, got 2 Endura baa baa tops.

drlex
    Free Member

Thank you,cloudnine.
    Fingers crossed for a cheap NW top turning up; shame my plates are too whopping for the shoes.

cloudnine
    Free Member

The sidis are gone.. they were £31.50 for Ergo 3 Vent Carbon Vernice shoes

njee20
    Free Member

Size 41 only!

Jeffus
    Free Member

filled my boots for £28 thanks for that , missus had 3 tops , I’ve had some shorts and a top ,,,, cheers

buck53

Northwave shoes for £28 in size 48. I’ve had a pair, Endura merino base layer, Adidas bibs and Sugoi jacket for £52. Cheers OP.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Sportful team ss jersey and 2 pairs of socks – all for £11.19, cheers!

jamiep
    Free Member

Ooof
    sidi road shoes x 2
    bibs x 2
    waterproof jacket x 1
    overshoes x 1
    rain leggings x 1
    = £86

hjghg5
    Free Member

I *am* a lady, just hoping all the bits and pieces fit now!

bol

Many thanks. I was late to the party but mrs Bol is now nicely kitted out for autumn.

P20

Cheers. Longsleeve top for wife sorted. Just had to cancel my windstopper though. No mention in description about being female until the order went through!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Hmph everything I looked at was either not in stock in my size, or about 10 times the listed discount price.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’ll be leading the classifieds with cheap quality womens road kit…

aracer
    Free Member

I’m size 41, but too late 🙁

hjghg5
    Free Member

My goodies have arrived – £23 for a windshirt, a winter jersey and a base layer. And a bottle of ice tea.

Gary_M
    Free Member

And a bottle of ice tea.

Which is really very nice. I got 3 orders from PBL last week all with peach iced tea, stuck in the fridge thinking I won’t be drinking that, had a bottle at the weekend and I was very surprised at how nice it is.

I bought some size 41 sidis, I’m a 43 but for that money I’m happy being uncomfortable 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

Cannot wait to get home and start my career as cross dresser [ no women tops were bought though I do own some [ see BMI thread for reason]

buck53

Oh dear, just had an e-mail to say that one of the four items I ordered has been cancelled as out of stock. They also said I haven’t been charged (not true) but then sent a refund for both items not yet delivered.

Slightly poor show, I can’t help but think.

njee20
    Free Member

Got my knee warmers, very nice, fleece backed fabric, silicone leg grippers, slightly tight on my (obviously) massive thighs in a medium, but for £1.50 I’ll call them compression knee warmers and have done with it!

dknwhy

Got my sidis and a jersey but my Endura baa baa was cancelled and refunded 😥

buck53

^^ That was one of my items as well, that and Adidas bibs. Got some Northwave shoes at 10% of the usual price so can’t complain too much. Still worth a small moan, though. 😉

Vortexracing

My order cancelled as well 🙁

scandal42
    Free Member

Both items cancelled – Great stuff

jamiep
    Free Member

Six out of seven items cancelled. Poor show

Junkyard
    Free Member

two out of 4 cancelled

no way of contacting them at all either n the website or by e-mail

Wont be using them again bu two reasonabel price items

WIll be able to see if njees thighs or mine are the best

buck53

no way of contacting them at all either n the website or by e-mail

I tweeted them because of that. Noticed on the e-mail that they’re part of the Hut group. As coincidence would have it I was about to buy a helmet cam from that site but switched it to a different site at same price due to this. Small potatoes to them, no doubt, but there you go.

Kryton57

Jamie – Freeloader! But we still like him
    I loaded up my basket with Craft baselayers, and wasn’t until I was about to checkout, did I realise it was laydeez tops.

You’d have two 500ml bottle sized storage spaces on your chest though.

chudsy
    Free Member

My order cancelled as well. Not to worry, will go back to using Wiggle and CRC.

P20

Just had my order cancelled too

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Mine cancelled too. won’t be using them again, smells like a ruse to generate website traffic to me.

hjghg5
    Free Member

Must have got lucky – everything I ordered arrived within a couple of days. Although maybe there was less demand for the ladies stuff?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘PSA some cheap road stuff on probikekit up to 90% off’ is closed to new replies.