Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PSA: Sky Sports free on Virgin Media on Saturday.
  • Jamie
    Free Member
    FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Its free on Sky too.

I think its some thing to do with the start of that sport where men hug and kiss each other, and cry on the floor when anyone gets near them.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Tidy, will probably get to the pub for the Arse game though.

DezB
    Free Member

start of that sport where men hug and kiss each other, and cry on the floor when anyone gets near them.

Yes indeed – Kell Brook v Shawn Porter will be worth a watch.

Jamie
    Free Member

Yes indeed – Kell Brook v Shawn Porter will be worth a watch.

That’ll count as Sunday, so won’t be included.

DezB
    Free Member

That’ll count as Sunday, so won’t be included.

Glad I don’t have to rely on freebees then! 🙂

binners

The United Swansea game is on BT Sport. I do hope Michael Owen is still doing the commentating this season. I find the Sky team waaaaaay to excitable, giddy and enthusiastic, and I need someone who’s voice washes over you like a tide of Methadone, to keep me calm

Jamie
    Free Member

The United Swansea game is on BT Sport. I do hope Michael Owen is still doing the commentating this season. I find the Sky team waaaaaay to excitable, giddy and enthusiastic, and I need someone who’s voice washes over you like a tide of Methadone, to keep me calm

He did the Community Charity McDonalds Shield, I had to turn the commentary off as he was so annoying.

I really should complain, but then I was streaming it from Russia. So seemed a bit churlish.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Sky Sports free on Virgin Media on Saturday.’ is closed to new replies.