Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PSA – shimano action cam at sports pursuit
  • jonnyboi

https://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/product/view/id/1216326

£69.99

Seems a decent discount and spec, plus plenty of ant+ compatibility.

Going to take the plunge myself unless there are any owners with bad experience?

househusband

Hmm… wonder if that could be used as a dashcam in the car; anyone know if it can be set to simply record in a loop?

jonnyboi

Not sure, think it’s a 2 hr max recording time

TheDoctor
    Free Member

Can’t even look at that without creating an account, life’s too short for that!

DezB
    Free Member

Interesting! It’s the CM-2000 TheDoctor.

I’ve just abandoned the previous Shimano model (looks the same as the bottom one in my link there) as the picture quality deteriorated so much that I couldn’t even pick out number plates in daylight. No idea why – it was a decent camera, feature wise, so I’d imagine the new one to be pretty good. Although Di2 & hrm connectivity are no use to me.. The iPhone app was good and it was reliable, unlike the “Rush” cam I’ve just got, which keeps going screwy.
    Tempted!

allyharp

I was very tempted, but I have’t been overly impressed by image quality in the few videos I could find on Youtube. Maybe a cheap Chinese camera with 4k ability would have a better end result?

DezB
    Free Member

So, I bought one. Mostly good. But you want to setup the GPS recording and it’s a guessing game! The instructions are just basically put a card in, charge it, connect it to your phone. Then there are some videos if you hunt around, but nowhere is there how to activate the gps recording! Set it up, yeah, on the website. Tiny font says it needs bluetooth… what else? Camera on? off? Standby? Really frustrating and you can’t complain anywhere either. **** Shimano!

wwaswas
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PSA – shimano action cam at sports pursuit’ is closed to new replies.