• This topic has 31 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Clink.
Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • PSA Rockshox Pike 140 29er £280
  • The-milkybar-kid
    Free Member

Planet X have 20% off so Pike 140mm 29ers come down to £280 today only http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/FOROPIRC29/rockshox-pike-rc-140mm-29er-forks

nickdavies
    Free Member

Is there a code ? Can’t see one to get them down from £350.

The-milkybar-kid
    Free Member

Just pop them in the basket if that don’t work the code is PLANETXMAS16

danti

Use PLANETXMAS16

Paceman
    Free Member

They’ve all gone I think, page disappeared 🙁

The-milkybar-kid
    Free Member

Yep they had around 30 pairs all gone now

pictonroad

Think I got in on this excess spending, we will see…

Si
    Free Member

Ridiculous deals to be had as search / category pages don’t accurately reflect item prices until you click through to the item.

Eg; WTB Vigilante TCS Tough High Grip 2.3. RRP £45.99 Advertised at £26.00 click through to item £21.00. Apply PLANETXMAS16 for a further 20% and final price is £16.80!

mrhoppy

Well if anyone is suffering buyer’s remorse I missed out on them and will buy them from you.

nickdavies
    Free Member

Same.. I tried to buy but the website wouldn’t let me. 11 in stock at that point.. an hour later I got home to try laptop and all gone! If anyone bought on a whim I’ll take them..

chipster

I got a text a couple of weeks back, saying they were £400. I jumped straight in.
    I’m still happy, though. 🙂
    I’ve shortened them to 120mm and put them on the Solaris. Just need rid of this man-flu now. 🙄

Poopscoop

Actually glad I missed this.

Would probably have given into it and bought a pair in preparation for a potential 29er build, then changed my mind and give 27.5 or something.

Damn good price though!

dougieb
    Free Member

Mines arrived. Wasn’t sure if it was going to be the RC or the RCt3 version as on-one description mentioned both (although the title stated RC). It’s the RC version and comes in OEM packaging (I’m guessing On One were using them for some of their bike builds).

The serial number indicates that they have the new 2016 internals (improved seal head) so fair play to on-one. Overall, I’m very happy with the purchase. Just need to wait for the 120mm air shaft to arrive so that I can get them fitted to the Solaris.

pictonroad

Did you get any tracking info or any other correspondence?

DrP

The advert on the website was for RCT3…..

DrP

dougieb
    Free Member

Did you get any tracking info or any other correspondence

I got a couple of emails on the 26th, one confirming the order and the other with Yodel tracking info

dougieb
    Free Member

The advert on the website was for RCT3…..

The title was stated RC but the actual description said RCT3 so it was contradictory. I suspected it would be the RC model but was sort of hoping RCT3. Saying that, I have an 650b RCT3 pike and I always run it fully open, never using the lockout or platform. So I’m not really that fussed and for the price I can’t complain.

pictonroad

I got a couple of emails on the 26th, one confirming the order and the other with Yodel tracking info

Bugger. Have to assume my order is ‘lost’ inside Planet X then. I did it direct through PayPal without logging in, not heard a peep since and they aren’t on live chat.

Finkill

Got a pair of these sat on my desk at work, which are now surplus to requirements due to the frame on my other bike cracking and needing replacing.

If anyone wants to take them off my hands for the £280 please get in touch andrewfinkill at hotmail dot co dot uk, can send out for an extra £5 or can be collected from West London.

They are 51mm offset for anyone wondering.

Cheers

Andrew

DrP

can you hold them for 5 minutes…I’ll get back ASAP…

DrP

Finkill

Sure thing

akira

While DrP is away put them behind the sofa, it’ll be hilarious when he gets back.

pictonroad

He was asking on my behalf, I’ve emailed you,

cheers DrP

James

wwaswas

He was asking on my behalf

😉

DrP

get lost pictonroad, I dibsied them….

DrP

(Nah, just kidding! It WAS for him!! Chuckles… Thanks Finkill – I emailed you too. And wrote you a letter. And am now watching you…)

Clink

If DrP doesn’t take them I will.

DrP

If DrP doesn’t take them I will.

Wasn’t for…oh, forgeddit…

DrP

Clink

Wasn’t for…oh, forgeddit…

DrP

Superfly still available… 😉

DrP

Yeah, I keep thinking about that!
    Remind me – will it come with the axles (as it’s 15mm front and 12mm rear isn’t it?)

DrP

Clink

Remind me – will it come with the axles (as it’s 15mm front and 12mm rear isn’t it?)

Yep. Axles, seatclamp, headset, bb. Ican strip bike at w/e and send some more detailed pics if you want?

DrP

I can strip at w/e and send some more detailed pics if you want?

Kinky Clinky…

Hmm… I should probably stop buying stuff at the moment, TBH…
    Plus there’s a degree of kudos on riding an on-one to victory 😉

DrP

Clink

Plus there’s a degree of kudos on riding an on-one to victory

😆

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘PSA Rockshox Pike 140 29er £280’ is closed to new replies.