Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA Road riding in Leicestershire just got (more) dangerous…
  • davetrave
    Free Member

Be careful out there…

Although it was the top story on local TV news yesterday evening the report itself was pretty poo – didn’t bother to dig deeper than interviewing the 3 blokes knocked off, no mention of what police action was being taken/attempt to contact police for comment etc.

As Sgt Esterhaus used to say in Hill St Blues, if you’re road riding in Leicestershire, “Be careful out there…”. And watch out for older model silver Beamers…

atlaz
    Free Member

Surely 3 rounds of attempted murder should be worth more than local news and that “Police say they are looking into the possibility of a link between the three incidents”.

unklehomered
    Free Member

😯 🙄

PiknMix
    Free Member

They are my road ride routes!

Frankers
    Free Member

Oh Crap….

I ride that road all the time

mindmap3
    Free Member

I tend to ride on the roads in the northern part of the county – that’s pretty scary stuff. I just can’t believe that these people think its funny / OK to do something like that.

I’ve had the odd bunch of lads in a car shout as they go past to try and startle me, but nowt worse than that.

davetrave
    Free Member

I’m in Chilwell (although not for much longer) so don’t get down that far generally, although the FIL lives in Whetstone and rides out that way, as do I if I’m down visiting…

GrahamS

I see the victim with the broken collarbone is a lorry driver.

Wonder how the perpetrators would feel if he inflicted some karma with his HGV?

(though obviously he can’t because the police would actually be interested in that)

wwaswas

the possibility of a link … all happened in the south-west of the county and involved an old silver BMW.

PC Number 1: “I guess it’s *possible* they’re related but, on balance, nah.”

Rear facing go pro the order of the day around there then…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA Road riding in Leicestershire just got (more) dangerous…’ is closed to new replies.