Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA – Ride of my life tonight BBC4
  • yetiguy
    Free Member

02:40 am Repeated of course but a great tv program about Rob penn travelling the world to collect parts for his dream bike

iwluap

Thanks for the heads up. A colleague talked about this when it was last on and I missed it. Have set it to record!

lipseal
    Free Member

Wouldn’t bother watching it IMHO

atlaz
    Free Member

If you want to see Penn being told he can’t go into half the places that make the components he buys then it’s don’t miss TV 🙂

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

It was a totally hideous bike that he put together too.

TomHill
    Free Member

As a bit of balance. It is nice, easy watching tv about bikes. Yeah, he doesn’t get to film stuff. Yeah, the colours he picks are his own choice, and I wouldn’t go for the same. But, it’s his dream bike. Not mine, not yours. Better than 99.9% of anything else on tv.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

great stuff……..i missed the first half of this first time round.

dustytrails

I thought it was ok – not a bad watch. Bit too much history for me – I personally would have liked there to have been more on the frame building process – lets face it, the frame is the “heart” of a bike. Ok colours are not to everyones taste but imho the frame is spot on – if you see one of these in “the flesh” they’re really lovely!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

If you want to see Penn being told he can’t go into half the places

No, not half, TWO of them.

gamo
    Free Member

Quite enjoyed it.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I enjoyed it – nice to see a TV program about bikes!

Final build was a bit of a dog I agree, but Rob was enthusiastic and that’s the main thing. The fact that he couldn’t get into Campag and CK (I think) was no big deal, after all he’s just a regular bloke, and that was the whole point.

Dogsby

I watched it last time it was on and found it really interesting. Not my idea of my dream bike but good tv nonetheless.

Dogsby

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Ride of my life tonight BBC4’ is closed to new replies.