Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 91 total)
  • PSA – Reverb @ CRC £130
  • j4mesj4mes
    Free Member

where do you get the £10 vouchers from?

tor5
    Free Member

FWIW my £20 jobs were birthday presents delivered by bemused relatives, not offer codes

weeksy

j4mesj4mes – Member
    where do you get the £10 vouchers from?

When you buy stuff

DT78
    Free Member

@townydc

Size? seatpost is 30.9, I got one of the first reverbs when they came out I think they are only a 4″ drop for the mark 1. Anyways that is plenty for me.

Think I paid something silly like £250 for mine a couple of years ago 🙁

Now if only they came in 27.2….

smogmonster

Its a 31.6 im afraid. If you look in my previous posts under Cube Fritzz for sale (Im going to keep it now!)you can see pics of it. Superb nick.

Euro
    Free Member

Enter code UVF1690 for free dropper post, delivered in a Spar bag.

townydc
    Free Member

@DT78,

Thanks for that I’ve ordered a 420mm long with 100mm drop as I ride a large Anthem X4, I think my original connect post is 400mm so it should be ok.

Dave

baldman
    Free Member

Cheers Leku – mines ordered 😀

citizeninsane
    Free Member

Mine ordered too. Credit card has taken a few hits this week…

weeksy

citizeninsane – Member
    Mine ordered too. Credit card has taken a few hits this week…

Reverbs from CRC, Merlin and Wiggle ?

AlexSimon

And on-one?

citizeninsane
    Free Member

Reverbs from CRC, Merlin and Wiggle ?

CRC – 420mm, LH remote that will go under the RH side.

AlexSimon

The only one I want is the sold out one 🙁

bigjim

Oh well, that didn’t last long, snooze you lose!

bigjim

I’m quite glad actually, nearly got carried away in the excitment, but £130 for a half kilo seatpost does seem stupid with hindsight.

NormalMan

Really tempted with this as I have been dropper post curious for a while.

Stupid question time, can you run this below max height? I need it about 10mm shorter ideally due to not being able to drop the post far enough into the frame. I know that means I won’t get the max drop but can you set it to stop 10mm short?

Thanks in advance.

freeridenick
    Free Member

lucky for me they don’t make a 400mm post with 125mm drop…nearly bought one!

thank god for riding small bikes

citizeninsane
    Free Member

The only one I want is the sold out one

Yeah, I wanted the 420 RH remote, to go on LH side. There one minute, gone the next. Could prob have gotten away with the 380 with the remote I wanted, but decided to play it safe with the longer one. I’m right handed, so will probably work out better with it under the RH side of the bars anyway.

carlos
    Free Member

Another stupid question – Where is the 420 or 355 measured from? Is it the bit that fits into the frame then add the 100 or 125 drop?

Tia

AlexSimon

Will 380mm and 420mm not do?

Tom83

Dammit! Shouldn’t really… but… dammit!

citizeninsane
    Free Member

carlos – Member
    Another stupid question – Where is the 420 or 355 measured from? Is it the bit that fits into the frame then add the 100 or 125 drop?

It’s the total length of the post. Measure how much of your current seatpost is out the frame and use that to determine which size you need. It’ll depend on the minimum insertion you need.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Why is the 31.6 and 410mm post still £209 and everything else reduced?

thank god for riding small bikes

They do a 410mm with 125drop, what are you on about?

I know that means I won’t get the max drop but can you set it to stop 10mm short?

No but you might find +10mm is good for pedaling uphills, I run my reverb quite a bit higher than I ever did the solid post.

AlexSimon

The save15 code has just been noticed 🙂 – now expired 🙁

Merak

Excuse my ignorance but what does MMX mean?

Ta.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Noticed the code seemed to disappear when the Jan sale email came out, and most of that stuff is random tat theyve had on sale for ages.

Got one of the last cheap Merlin ones, was surprised to see it was aftermarket with bleed kit etc, works out same price as the crc once you buy the extras.

Gonna be quite a few under Xmas trees this year!

rickon
    Free Member

It relates to the clamp. You *can* use it to have a single clamp for your Avid post 2011 brakes, Sram shifters and Reverb.

IF you don’t have these you can just use it as a normal clamp, removing the bits you don’t need.

Merak

Cheers rickon. I was not aware of that.

grum
    Free Member

I’m quite glad actually, nearly got carried away in the excitment, but £130 for a half kilo seatpost does seem stupid with hindsight.

You sound like you’re trying to convince yourself. 🙂

peachos
    Free Member

mine’s in the post already 😀

gnusmas

I am getting CRC vouchers for birthday/xmas bet there won’t be any left by xmas 🙁

mboy
    Free Member

Annoys me that the CRC discount vouchers don’t work any more, despite being advertised as working til Dec 24th! I feel a stern email coming on…

Anyway… Still ordered at £144.99 cos was too good a deal to miss out, even if I couldn’t save another £15. Bought via quidco though, so will save another 3% off when its been processed.

brickwizard
    Free Member

Think i am too late. wanted 125 drop on 30.9 but says they are discontinued.
    Any other places selling them this cheap??

hammyuk
    Free Member

Got my 31.6 and its dispatched already 😀

druidh
    Free Member

😯

townydc
    Free Member

So excuse the dumb question if i order a 420 long post with 100mm drop, can I assume the length of the 30.9 post tube is 320mm, hoping I haven’t ordered one that’s too long.

citizeninsane
    Free Member

townydc – Member
    So excuse the dumb question if i order a 420 long post with 100mm drop, can I assume the length of the 30.9 post tube is 320mm, hoping I haven’t ordered one that’s too long.

I think you’d subtract the height off the collar too. Also, if your current post has more than 100mm exposed now, then you won’t inset it fully anyway.

Merak

I’m tempted too. I cant see any issue with sizing though? Do issues arise re frame design? I ride a hard tail with a 410mm post that’s shows a fair bit. So I assume that if I buy a 420mm reverb that it works the same. I have it where my static pin is now but with the benefit of a drop?

weeksy

I went the other way and bought a 180Gr carbon seatpost instead 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I think the 125mm post is 190mm from the seat clamp to the rails, so the 100mm is probably 165mm.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Reverb @ CRC £130’ is closed to new replies.