Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA really cheap breakdown cover.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Asked on here last week I think it was, re breakdown cover and after doing a bit of digging found a really good deal with axa.
    You just have to amend the promotion code to
    Axabdmsm01 and go from there.
    For some reason it gets their best non European cover down to £46.99 which is a bargain. No cash back faff or owt like that and I’ve already been emailed the policy docs so all seems good.

andyl
    Free Member

try autoaid

chakaping
    Free Member

autoaid +1

nice old-fashioned company to deal with too

toby1

Service at Honda dealer, AA coverage for free, and I was about to have to renew as well, great day!

randomjeremy
    Free Member

autoaid

glupton1976
    Free Member

Autoaid is all very well and good if you have the cash there to pay for recovery of your car – many do not have this luxury.

Mike_D
    Free Member

Autoaid + credit card, they’re likely to have paid before the card’s due. Although recovery’s not as expensive as you might think — if you’ve not got the cash to cover that, I’m not sure how you afford to run a car in the first place 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

I think for the extra 9 quid that the axa one costs it really ain’t worth the hassle of having to get the cash back etc!!

cabeaumont
    Free Member

code no longer working

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

£10/mth paid through bank – AA cover + travel insurance including diving and cancellation cover + mobile phone cover

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA really cheap breakdown cover.’ is closed to new replies.