• This topic has 249 replies, 64 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by drlex.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 250 total)
  • PSA Rapha sale – further reductions
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

Didn’t know they’d changed the sizing, small should be ok then, thanks 🙂

plus-one

I’m 5’11 and 36″ chest .. All my rapha tops/shorts are size small .. Jackets are not quite as slim fit but are still nice close fit..

Small is 33-36″ chest I’m sure ? Fits like a glove …

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

The problem is I’m shit and have no idea what size chest I am but do know my size S Castelli stuff fits nicely…will have to find a tape measure!

mrblobby
    Free Member

monkeyfudger, I’d assume XS. You could get S and XS then just return the one you don’t want. You can print a prepaid returns label from their website.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Just lent a tape measure, funny looks all round as I measured myself. Went for a small, chest suggests a small would look sprayed on! Should have read your post first, engaged my brain and ordered both as that would have got me free shipping eh! Live and learn.

iainc

Argghhh, just ordered another top I dont actually need 😀

Long sleeved cross jersey, gotta be a bargain if it fits…

I went for L on basis that I am an XL in Sportful, which is really Castelli for the penny conscious 😀

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

well, t’other half emailed them and got a credit note for the recently reduced jersey AND a jersey she bought about a month ago that has just been reduced, so is a very happy bunny. Who is obviously shopping for ANOTHER jersey now….

Kuco

Bugger, thinking they might be on the tight side I went for xl but need a large. Doubt i’ll get a large though as they are out of stock of the jerseys I ordered so probably end up with a refund 🙁

mrblobby
    Free Member

Anyone got their stuff yet? Ordered on the 7th here but still showing as processing. Guessing it’s pretty busy at Rapha HQ. Hopefully get my winter tights while it’s still cold enough to wear them!

hora
    Free Member

Is Rapha the new Howies to STW’ers…?

chakaping
    Free Member

Anyone got their stuff yet?

Got a dispatched notice, so don’t worry.

If so we must have lost a bit of weight.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

I’ve been completely spoilt by Wiggle/Merlin, no sign of my jersey. I checked out as a guest so can’t see whether it’s still processing or not.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Rapha the new Howies 😆

Only when it’s Sale time SOnney Jim, only when it’s Sale time 😛

crazy-legs

Mine arrived today – maybe a day or so slower delivery than normal but I’m guessing it must be mentally busy at Rapha dispatch!

I went for a Large in the Cross Jersey cos I know how “race-fit” their higher end tops can be, thankfully it fits perfectly, I need the length in the body and arms and Rapha is one of very few brands that cater for that without making it really baggy.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

hora –

Only if it gets you frothing into one of your little hissy fits.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Anyone got their stuff yet? Ordered on the 7th here but still showing as processing. Guessing it’s pretty busy at Rapha HQ

Got a dispatch note on Saturday morning, should be here tomorrow. Their deliveries are never that quick, but can’t complain as its free.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

We missed our parcels Saturday, collected them today. They were no doubt flat out dealing with sales business.

I’ll be keeping the Cross and the Country jerseys – different thicknesses so obviously need both 😉

mrblobby
    Free Member

Come on Hora, you’re a roadie now, get yourself some Rapha in the sales 🙂

Houns

*twiddles thumbs*

6 days and counting. I wouldn’t mind (so much) if the postage was free

Gary_M
    Free Member

I wouldn’t mind (so much) if the postage was free

Order x amount to qualify for free postage, send back what you don’t want as its free returns. Be sure to order a size that’s nowhere near your size or you may ending up keeping the extras.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Mines been dispatched 🙂 Reminds me of the olden days of mail order and having to wait at least 30 days for delivery. How did we ever survive?

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

Mine arrived yesterday. The cream merino V neck baselayer is great but not to be worn on its own – no matter how hot. I think cling film would be less transparent.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Dispatch email yesterday, race is on mrblobby, hope mine comes before yours 😉

vinnyeh

Ordered Thursday, arrived yesterday. CX Jersey. Despite the warnings above, seems a similar size to my old Classic jersey, though noticeably a bit shorter in the body.

Daffy

If anyone ordered the cross jersey in a medium, but thinks they may prefer a small, I’d be interested in a swap.

It fits me nicely, but is quite short in the body for my longish torso.

if not, I’ll send it back.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Woohoo, mine has arrived. Just got back from a ride in the cross jersey (under a jacket, small was perfect) and the winter bib tights. The tights have a weird asymmetric stitching thing going on which was a little puzzling when putting them on, all good when riding though. The loveliest bit of kit is the winter base layer, but didn’t use it today.

Monkeyfudger, you got yours?

Houns

Just back from a ride to my Cross Jersey too. Was going to buy one at full price. Bargain

winston
    Free Member

More stock in the sale btw

Country jersey down to 60 as well

mrblobby
    Free Member

Bugger, a short sleeved base and the long sleeved jersey ordered. Please stop the sale! 😕

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Ha, you’re an addict, step the **** away! Yeah mine came this morning (I love HR woman’s sour face every time she brings me down a package, it makes the purchases all that moar awesome), not tried it on yet.

jools182
    Free Member

I don’t need anything
    I don’t need anything
    I don’t need anything

lunge

A couple of tempters but nothing quite enough to get my credit card twitching. Is those Cross jerseys came back in stock in a large however things may be very different.

pryally
    Free Member

Ive got large cross Jersey coming but not sure if I’ll Keep it or send it back – let me know if you want it.

tinribz
    Free Member

Gutted they reduced the long sleeved country again. Feels top quality though. XL comfortable fit on me – 6ft 13 stone ave build with a stone to lose off the tum.

lunge

pryally, yes, let me know, I’d be very interested if you decide to offload it.

chakaping
    Free Member

My medium Cross jersey came today and sadly I think it’s a bit too short.

Shame as I’d already ordered more medium stuff. So I’ve now ordered more large stuff too.

Good job I didn’t have an expensive Christmas.

winston
    Free Member

tinribz – I’m a shade (1cm!) under 6ft and 11.5 stone – do you reckon I should go large in the country, I was going to order medium

winston
    Free Member

chakaping – how tall/wide(!) are you if you don’t mind me asking?

chakaping
    Free Member

chakaping – how tall/wide(!) are you if you don’t mind me asking?

5ft 8.5in – shortish legs and longish torso.

32/33in waist

The cross jersey does seem to me to be more towards continental sizing, but with long arms.

mcj78
    Free Member

Chakaping – if you haven’t sent the medium cross jersey back yet I might well be interested, is it the ls one?

Cheers,
    John

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 250 total)

The topic ‘PSA Rapha sale – further reductions’ is closed to new replies.