Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • PSA – Race Face Atlas AM Bars £12.99 (80% off)
  • peterfile
    Free Member

I’ve had a couple of these in the past, cracking bars, £12.99 is an absolute steal!

Only green and purple left though….

Wiggle

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Hmmmm love the purple bars. Would look great on my black frame.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Just treated myself to a set of both colours. Bargain thanks

mboy
    Free Member

Hmmmm

Shame about the colours… But awesome price!

Good spot my man.

AlasdairMc

Good spot. Green bars don’t bother me as my frame is green – clashtastic!

ska-49
    Free Member

Clashtastic!

Good width and great price though..

chrismanc
    Free Member

Thanks for that! Ordered one of each too.

flip456
    Free Member

thanks for psa, been looking for new bars and they’re a bargain 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

Cheers, might have to get some of the purple ones for my chameleon build! It will clash horribly with my red SS headset though..

benjbish

Amazing PSA thanks.

timidwheeler

Thanks! Purpletastic!!

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’d love a set of those in free , they’d look great on my bike.

I’m just now willing to take the havoc bars off to do it.

brakes
    Free Member

there’s a lot of bargains around at the moment – my baby seat bike is going to look a lot more pimp than I had imagined!

mrelectric

All gone now…EOM.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

🙁

I’d been debating a green set for my pitch!

flip456
    Free Member

Ordered some of these (green ones) a couple of days ago and just checked the progress online to discover my orders not even been processed yet! Is this normal for wiggle? Haven’t used them before but used to crc’s next day deliveries and was a little disappointed postie hadn’t been today.

AlasdairMc

Mine arrived today, so probably something wrong with your order.

scotroutes

Lots of other cheap Race Face bars there too.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I was straight on this and mine says awaiting processing too. Hmmmmmm hope there isn’t a problem as they have taken the money!

timidwheeler

Mine (purple) was dispatched yesterday for delivery today. It hasn’t arrived but I have a tracking code so I know it is with the courier.

chrismanc
    Free Member

Ordered both, had a dispatch email for the purple ones but still awaiting the green email…

coolhandluke
    Free Member

D’Oh,

All gone

vinnyeh

Just received a text from the couriers…
    “Your wiggle order has experienced a possible delay and we might not be able to deliver on Wed…”

Which is only of interest because they delivered the bars yesterday. I’m guessing they can’t find the parcel, but are looking hard for it. 🙂

h4muf
    Free Member

Anyone want to sell me some green bars?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I had my charge spoons go walk about. Maybe instead of saying out of stock they just go “missing”

timidwheeler

Just received a text from the couriers…”Your wiggle order has experienced a possible delay and we might not be able to deliver on Wed…”

Worryingly, I just received that email and I haven’t had mine delivered.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Is it only green ones that are delayed/missing?

flip456
    Free Member

No news on my green bars as yet. Emailed wiggle but no reply. I knew the offer was too good to be true, oh well
    ‘I’m not angry, just very disappointed’.

timidwheeler

My purple ones arrived today.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Any green ones turned up yet? Wiggle still haven’t replied to my emails or answered my phone calls!

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I’ve cancelled my green ones. Wiggle have not replied to my emails. I don’t mind waiting but the bars are clearly not in stock.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

My shipment of 250 green bars arrived yesterday. 8)

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Ha ha can I buy a set please? Ill give you £14 🙂

flip456
    Free Member

Bit of a theme here re green bars, no replies to my emails either. 1st time I’ve used wiggle and I won’t be returning. Rubbish customer service, at least with crc (and others) you can give them a call.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Bit of an update, one week later wiggle finally reply saying bars were out of stock when I ordered. Funny as I was very early on this and it showed 5 instock.

Oh well, I don’t mind missing out but a week to reply to an email isn’t great.

Ill stick with merlin from now on!

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Last thing on this I promise –

Is it normally the case that ships honour priority dispatch over orders made earlier? Should I lose out because some who ordered after me paid for priority dispatch? Wouldn’t it be a case of sorry you paid for priority dispatch but there are nine left as people ordered earlier.

I know it’s only £13, and this will be me letting it go, but I just want to understand for future purchases as if the above is true I won’t order from wiggle.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Race Face Atlas AM Bars £12.99 (80% off)’ is closed to new replies.