Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA — RAB Factory Shop Sale, Form an orderly queue !
  • doodlebug
    Free Member

teddy
    Free Member

To look like a bbc reporter.

nedrapier

effing Derbyshire. pfff.

CHB

lovely!

headfirst
    Free Member

At a particularly middle class bonfire party I was at on Saturday, 3 folk out of about 20 turned up in their new rab down jackets. Only one of them only very occasionally ‘gets out there in the great outdoors’. Rab unfortunately is the new North Face, a fashion brand.

mashiehood
    Free Member

seriously, does it really matter who wears the clothes. If its good, people will buy nothing to do with class, job etc.

davidjones15
    Free Member

3 folk out of about 20 turned up in their new rab down jackets. Only one of them only very occasionally ‘gets out there in the great outdoors’. Rab unfortunately is the new North Face, a fashion brand.

Why are you turning on your own?

molgrips
    Free Member

Last week, when the temperature plummeted to perilously arctic SINGLE FIGURES people started coming to work in those £300 mega thick down TNF and Rab jobs. F’in pansies.

headfirst
    Free Member

I am lower middle class, they are higher middle class 😐

matt_outandabout

*dusts down his Patagonia kit*

Some of us have a higher standard….

h4muf
    Free Member

Can walk there in 10 minutes,not really a sale imho.they have a “sale” ever weds/thursday for two hours.
    It’s like a bloody cattle market! Last time i got a Rab Bergen for £80.

RustySpanner

Any everyone knows a down jacket isn’t used properly unless it’s got at least one bit of gaffer tape holding it together. 🙂

At a climbing club bonfire do last weekend, I’d say most of the down jackets were old, battered Rab ones – a dog wouldn’t sleep on most of ’em. 😀
    Alpkit seem to be the current choice – just as well made, much cheaper.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Nearly went in a Rohan shop today how Rad would that be!

somafunk

Any everyone knows a down jacket isn’t used properly unless it’s got at least one bit of gaffer tape holding it together.

Ha..ha, never a truer word said, my Rab Gillet with it’s lightweight pertex quantum shell is a cracking bit of kit but it’s had a hard life crashing through bracken, briars, holly bushes etc and it’s currently got 6 bits of 1″ Gorilla tape plastered over the outside holding the down in, my old Rohan down Gillet currently has a 9″ section of down tape along the rear shoulder after i ripped it crawling under a barbed wire fence and lost most of the down, i filled it back up with the contents of a spare down pillow – doesn’t look too great but it’s still toasty warm.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA — RAB Factory Shop Sale, Form an orderly queue !’ is closed to new replies.