Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 129 total)
  • PSA: Planet X 12 Day Christmas Sale!!!
  • johnhighfield
    Free Member

Just pulled the trigger on a new Titus Rockstar FS Carbon 29er frame to upgrade my already excellent Titus FS FTM carbon 26er – at 20% off -in their 12 Day Christmas sale!!

Today its 20% off frames; Fri 27th 15% off bars, stems,seatposts & saddles; Sat 28th 15% off wheels; Sun 29th 15% off pedals & shoes; Mon 30th Bikes reduced to clear; Tues 31st 15% off rollers, trainers & computers; Wed 1st 15% off clothing; Tues 2nd 15% off tools % workstands; Fri 3rd 15% off components; Sat 4th 15% off Forks; Sun 5th 15% off Tubes & tyres; & Mon 6th 15% off Helmets.

Those who subscribe get an email every day telling them whats in the sale & there is no mention of this sale (that I can see) on the One-One website….

I’m off to plan my new build……..John

cynic-al
    Free Member

Shoulda gone 650B mate, sorry

😛

Lester
    Free Member

How much did you pay for your rock star ?

johnhighfield
    Free Member

£719.99 – built a Fireline Ti Fireline 29 last year so i have all the bits to swap over – & will sell the Fireline frame to re-coup some of the cost. I love the Fireline but find full sus far more comfy…..& just as fast XC.

vondally
    Free Member

and the price for your fireline……………….

nuke

So what size was that? I put a small Rockstar in the basket, entered the voucher at checkout and get £0 off 🙄

Worked on the medium reducing it to £640. Large is now £999 and then reduces to £799 with the discount…I’m sure it was £799 anyway on Christmas Eve when I was having a look!

Dirty Harry for £360 looks good though

johnhighfield
    Free Member

Hi nuke -tried ordering on my ipad initially – put the size in & hit the pre-order button & could not see how to proceed. Went on the laptop next & a pop-up came up when i put the order in saying that discount would be at check- out & i clicked to follow it. The discount was automatically taken off at the check-out.

Just tried the ipad again now – and again no pop-up to proceed……

jaymoid

You need the code:

Get an Extra 20% off all Bike Frames today using Webcode UKALLFRAMES20 http://tiny.cc/OOFrames20 Ends Midnight tonight

daveh
    Free Member

El Guapo for £480, 😮

wiggles
    Free Member

Ooh cheers op, hopefully the 35mm stem is reduced

fr0sty125
    Free Member

wiggles – Member
    Ooh cheers op, hopefully the 35mm stem is reduced

I’m hoping for exactly the same thing.

sprocker
    Free Member

Tried to get an el guapo in large at 7 this morning all gone 🙁

rOcKeTdOg

Read email at 03.30 almost bought carbon road frame whilst still half asleep. Fully awake I had to check I hadn’t!

Lester
    Free Member

I just bought a rockstar and ti 456 evo woo hoo

Lester
    Free Member

john what size is your fireline?
    i know someone that wants a large
    lester

MoreCashThanDash

Looked at this this morning. Keep toying with the idea of a 29er frame as a starter for a 2014 project.

I’m 5’9″ with a 31″ leg. Top of the range for the medium Inbreds and Fireline, right at the bottom for the mediums. Dithering so long it ain’t going to happen….

Just gone for 456 evo 2 to replace my 456/inbread

Hope it’s as good as my old one ?

mrblobby
    Free Member

Succumbed to a Sandal 29er in last years sale. Could easily go for any of a Pro Carbon Road, a Ti Pro Road for winter, a Ti Fireline 29er, or an XLS cross frame. Must resist!

brant
    Free Member

mrblobby – Member
    Succumbed to a Sandal 29er in last years sale. Could easily go for any of a Pro Carbon Road, a Ti Pro Road for winter, a Ti Fireline 29er, or an XLS cross frame. Must resist!
    POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST

Drop me a line if you want a price on the full set.

Brant
    Any idea when the 18″ 456 evo 2 in raw will be with me as mid jan on web site ?

Thanks and happy Xmas

brant
    Free Member

littlelordfauntleroy – Member
    Brant
    Any idea when the 18″ 456 evo 2 in raw will be with me as mid jan on web site ?
    Thanks and happy Xmas
    POSTED 4 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

I think it’ll be with you around mid January. 🙂

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Fancy a black and white whippet. Not listed, even if the pictures are. Would pull the trigger now if it was there. 🙁

Brant

Fair enough should of seen that one coming ! 😳

Conqueror
    Free Member

must resist

daveh
    Free Member

Tried to get an el guapo in large at 7 this morning all gone

Still showing as having stock for me…?

Lester
    Free Member

Very droll Brant, here`s a harder one for you, the rockstar carbon in Large has been showing as available in “48 hours” for the last 3 weeks :
    when will they be in?
    i asked Mickey Rourke in On-One sales and he said
    “9 and 1/2 weeks”

brant
    Free Member

Very droll Brant, here`s a harder one for you, the rockstar carbon in Large has been showing as available in “48 hours” for the last 3 weeks :
    when will they be in?

We have those in stock Lester. The 48hrs means that it will take 48hrs to fulfil your order due to stock location, rather than being dispatched same day.

Thanks for the feedback on that point, as if we’re losing sales on that basis (I’m not surprised) then we need to take action there.

mattbilliard
    Free Member

Kind of related. Does the 456 Ti have a replaceable hanger? Just about to buy and thought I’d ask

Thanks

brant
    Free Member

Ti456 is a welded non replaceable hanger.

Lester
    Free Member

Brant 🙂
    You didn’t lose my sale but I did buy a medium instead of the large one I really wanted. Is there any chance I can change the medium I ordered today for a large at the discounted price I paid today ??
    Order number SO0454747
    I would be really pleased if I can get the large instead of the medium at the same price
    Thanks in advance
    Lester 🙂
    Btw what is today’s discount code as I can’t find it anywhere

Lester
    Free Member

Brant
    not sure if you are aware but on ones phone lines have an answerphone message saying you are closed ;-(

brant
    Free Member

Phones are on, but lines very busy.

akira

Ordered cheap bars today, not the ones I wanted though. Own up who bought the last pair of holzfellers?

johnhighfield
    Free Member

Today’s code is ‘UKCONTACT15’ (in caps if that makes any difference) when I ordered yesterday it went in automatically at the checkout.

Lester
    Free Member

phones are live now, just changed my medium rockstar for a large thanks to Gareth who was very efficient and helpful.
    problem now is trying to get the 15% discount on a 30.9 reverb, when you put in the code it gives you 100 % discount but wont let you buy it 🙁
    Brant please save me a 30.9 reverb at 15 % discount ( or more because its xmas?)
    Lester

brant
    Free Member

Brant
    You didn’t lose my sale but I did buy a medium instead of the large one I really wanted. Is there any chance I can change the medium I ordered today for a large at the discounted price I paid today ??
    Order number SO0454747
    I would be really pleased if I can get the large instead of the medium at the same price
    Thanks in advance
    Lester
    Btw what is today’s discount code as I can’t find it anywhere

This has been done

wiggles
    Free Member

I signed up for the newsletter but haven’t had an email today… Anyone got the code? Really want to order a stem…

Edit: ignore me didn’t refresh the page. Stem now ordered, thanks for the code.

davidwilson666
    Free Member

Today’s code is…

UKCONTACT15

mattjg
    Free Member

Today its 20% off frames

bugger, missed that! Anyone get a Fireline for 20% off?

brant
    Free Member

bugger, missed that! Anyone get a Fireline for 20% off?

Quite a few people. 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Planet X 12 Day Christmas Sale!!!’ is closed to new replies.