Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA: PDW Fenderbot is £6.99 on SportPursuit
  • TiRed

Spotted these and bought two more. A great standby/emergency light for anyone running mudguards, and a direct swap for the SKS chromoplastic reflector.

Love mine.

scotroutes

Got one. Can recommend.

D0NK

Hmm, can’t even browse the site without signing up, marketing genius or shortsighted stupidity? So far I’m with the latter, pass…for now

Is SP full of good deals?

TiRed

Some good, some bad. You have to have a good idea of what you want, and what constitutes “value”. Had some decent deals though. This one is very good – if you want a fenderbot.

pinetree
    Free Member

Great PSA. I’ve just bought two!

Then remembered that I actually only need one (completely forgetting mrs Pinetree’s bike already has an integrated light)

Anybody want to buy one from me, without having to sign up to Sport Pursuit and receive their 25 million emails a day?

riddoch

I take it pinetree if no one else got there first.

pinetree
    Free Member

Hey Riddoch,

Sounds good. I’ll drop you an email.

Cheers,
    Scott.

P20

Good little lights. Not the brightest thing, but the fact it’s always there with a decent reflector built in good. I managed to get one with the front light a few months ago for £1.99. The postage cost more! It was clearly an error as it went up after I’d bought mine

fudge9202
    Free Member

Ordered, cheers op

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA: PDW Fenderbot is £6.99 on SportPursuit’ is closed to new replies.