Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PSA: Paul Weller live at Cannock & Delamere.
  • jekkyl

Tix go on sale this morning 9am, £46!
    http://www.forestry.gov.uk/forestry/INFD-9F5EVG
    The FC normally put on a straight forward gig, natural surroundings in the trees and no big brands sponsoring, all money goes back into the commission. Camp at the Tackeroo, do the monkey in the afternoon and the gig in the evening, what a great day.

djc1245
    Free Member

On at Bedgebury in June too

Pook

Hope he’s alright on those pebbles

dawson

I went to see him when he played at Sherwood Pines a few years back – he was a mardy w4nker – it was a bit grey and drizzly and it just looked the last thing he wanted to do was put on a show.

The tickets were about £35 each – least he could have done was put a bit of effort in – not liked him since 🙂

sweepy
    Free Member

That’ll be the wild wood he keeps going on about.

He cancelled a gig in Aberdeen a couple of years ago cos of some snow, Its not like he won’t have a parka.

jekkyl

I’d like to go and I have a few of his albums but 46 quids a bit steep for a throwaway gig.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

a bit steep for an Oasis tribute band.

marcus7
    Free Member

I like it when the put stuff on at delamere as i generally try and get a ride in at the the same time, the staff are usually happy to let you through as its pretty obvious that you are not going to the concert. You can still get a nice listen to the music while you “fix a puncture” 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Paul Weller live at Cannock & Delamere.’ is closed to new replies.