• This topic has 17 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Jase.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • PSA: On-one winter jacket
  • allthepies
    Free Member

Looks like a good bit of kit for £40. Just ordered an XL (their kit does come up small)….

http://www.on-one.co.uk/news/products/q/date/2011/10/27/on-one-winter-jacket-out-now

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

Let us know how it is, looks pretty good from the pictures.

peteimpreza

Black only so not much use if venture on to the Tarmac eh?

allthepies
    Free Member

Not if you like your hi-viz apparel for tarmac riding 🙂 I’m happy with dark clothing at nighttime as I use bright lights on the bike.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Cheers- looks worth a go- just ordered one in xxl 😳

Mackem

Anyone worn theirs yet?

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Went in store today and looked at this and even the guy instore said they come up very small.

I’d say go 2 sizes over

Nezbo
    Free Member

I received my XXL on Friday. Great fit and nice and warm 🙂 may even have to order another one.

I’m 6’4″ and the XXL is good for me, I am usually a L or LX depending on the fit.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Got mine yesterday- xxl just fits fine – Im a 44inch chest- quality feels good

devs
    Free Member

Jeepers, I would be a XXXL! Shame they are out of stock.

mc88
    Free Member

Does anyone know how waterproof this jacket is? I can’t find any tech specs or reviews anywhere and the description is really vague. I’d like to know how dry “highly water resistant” will keep me before purchasing!

easygirl

Got mine in xxl
    Was too small!
    Quality looked ok, but sizing is very small in body
    Had to return it

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Well I’m normally a medium, and I ignored the “go larger” advice, heeded the chest measurement chart instead and got a medium.

It fits fine, but I am quite slim. Definitely a fairly narrow cut, especially in the arms.

Wore it this morning, its pretty comfy but the promised downpour failed to materialise so I didn’t get to try out the water resistance…

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Think I may need to get one of these…

davidjey
    Free Member

Mine’s just arrived in the post. Cut is definitely ‘athletic’ but a L fits my tall but stick-thin (6foot3 and 78KG) frame perfectly.

Seems very good quality for the money – only reservation is that it’s pure ninja-black with no reflective piping or anything. But hey, you can’t have everything for £40 (or maybe they just decided to go for a nice clean look).

Gary_M
    Free Member

It’s actually frighteningly similar to a famous brand’s Classic Softshell cycling jacket that retails for £240…

Yeh in as much as it’s generally jacket shaped. Why do several companies insist on comparing their products to rapha, are they not good enough on their own without having to use another companies reputation.

Mackem

so, are these any good in crap weather?

Jase
    Free Member

Used mine today for the first time.

Was 6 deg and I wore a thin LS base layer beneath me and was lovely and warm.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘PSA: On-one winter jacket’ is closed to new replies.