Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA: On One Knuckleball Carbon Bars £29.99
  • devash
    Free Member
    martinhutch

Only in hard, rather than more flexy ‘chewy’, too.

Didn’t stop me picking one up though. Very nice too. But hard on the wrists…

devash
    Free Member

How are the hard ones Martin? I’m looking for some wider bars at the moment and not sure whether to get a set of Fatbar Lites or a a pair of these. Will be used on my full sus so not too bothered about softness.

kimbers

I have the 777mm ones in hard and they are great, on my full suss, only since xmas but done a couple of dh and enduro races and i havent died , can’t tell any difference between these and my easton ones tbh

martinhutch

How are the hard ones Martin? I’m looking for some wider bars at the moment and not sure whether to get a set of Fatbar Lites or a a pair of these. Will be used on my full sus so not too bothered about softness.

They’re accurately described. I’ve moved over from a set of slightly shorter (680ish) Truvativ carbon bars, and these are definitely much stiffer (on a 120mm hardtail).

With that in mind they still fit exactly what I wanted, and are very light indeed. A lot of it will be personal preference, but for 30 quid, what’s not to like really?

spawnofyorkshire

I got a set of 777m hards the other day for £50 and i’m well happy with them so for(nearly spat my coffee when i saw the price in the thread title)

Really like them a lot, running them on my steel hardtail and they are definitely taking a bit of buzz out. I’m running same grips, tyres and forks so only change is the bar.
    Nice and light, i’ve installed using a torque wrench and have no creaking

Would def recommend

votchy
    Free Member

They are coming up at £59.99 not 29.99 🙁

Tracey

Just ordered some for the Chameleon, mine came up at £29.99 to be picked up from Barnsley branch

Rubber_Buccaneer

They are coming up at £59.99 not 29.99

747mm / White / Hard are the only ones reduced to £29.99.

devash
    Free Member

Keep watching them though Votchy. Occasionally they go down to £39.99 (all sizes / all colours).

stevie750

if you select “View all availability” , it shows you the price/stock of all the options

stevie750

Looks like the free shipping has gone back up to orders over £50 instead of £10, so think I will give it a miss this time

Tracey

Picked ours up this morning they don’t look bad for the price. Think they would have been better black

rOcKeTdOg

Too high a rise

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Got a set of wide/hard ones comeing back with my fatty as a ‘sorry your warranty took so long’ present, I’ll report back on how they compare to the stock 810mm aluminium bars.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘PSA: On One Knuckleball Carbon Bars £29.99’ is closed to new replies.