Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA- On One Fleegle bars- great for dodgy wrists
  • alric
    Free Member

PSA- On One Fleegle bars- great for dodgy wrists, a fiver at Planet X
    Postage extra but….
    I had some wrist problem, so flat bars hurt my wrists, these have 15dgrees of sweep, they’re much more comfortable forme.

Plus everyone stops to say Hello and tell you that your bars are on upsidedown

alric
    Free Member

and they’re here already,thursday am , ready for the weekend

molgrips
    Free Member

They’re brilliant.

downhillfast
    Free Member

I didn’t like them.

molgrips
    Free Member

Tried to find an upmarket carbon alternative, and really struggled. Not many out there.

Brilliant on my rigid 29er adventurey bike. Wouldn’t have them on a trail bike of course.

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

only in 25.4 mm I think

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

only in 25.4 mm I think

There’s an oversize version (Fleegle Pro), but it’s only 620mm or so wide.

molgrips
    Free Member

It’s 660mm, I have the pro. They are out of stock afaik.

downshep

I swapped the Kona porter bars for Fleegles on my Ute. They are by far the most comfortable bars I’ve ever used. If I didn’t need risers on my MTBs, they’d be running Fleegles too. They just feel so right.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Ahh, they weren’t a few days ago, I was considering some for my fatty but couldn’t find a cheap stem to match them.

nedrapier

Wouldn’t have them on a trail bike of course.

Why not? Looks? 🙂

I know “the pros” don’t use them, but at non-DH WC speeds, do they really make a difference? Bit of getting used to, like any new position, but after that. I’ve not found my ultimate speed or control to be much affected by going from 9degrees sweep to 45, let alone 15.

LAT

Sqlab do risers with a fleegle amounts of back sweep in carbon and aluminium.

The model names are 30x and 311.

PhilO
    Free Member

It’s not just wrists that the Fleegles can be good for. I find mine effective at staving-off tennis elbow.

RestlessNative
    Free Member

Just dug mine out the shed for another try on my rigid mtb as I increasingly just don’t get on with flat bars to the point I hardly want to ride that bike

I wish they’d spaced the logos so your stem didn’t cover the e of fleegle and the o of on one though!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA- On One Fleegle bars- great for dodgy wrists’ is closed to new replies.