• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by drlex.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • PSA: Norrona for the mountain lovers
  • sprootlet
    Free Member

Hi
    Norrona uk are having a sale if anyone is interested with free delivery (https://www.norrona.com), now their stuff is just fairly expensive as opposed to jaw dropping…..
    Note to self, no shopping after Sunday dinner with 1/2 bottle of wine in me 🙂

finbar
    Free Member

I had a lovely Norrona jacket which I accidentally left on a train and never got back. Great kit.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

I wish I had a body that Norrona would fit.

As it is, there is nae danger.

drlex
    Free Member

Ta – finally got around to ordering up a jacket.
    I take it that it’s lanky scandi fit.

Speeder

It’s definitely on the slim side. Hope i can get back into my jacket next time I go boarding & wish I could afford some more as it’s damn nice stuff.

CountZero

It’s definitely on the slim side.

Not unlike Jottnar, I have to go up to XL, and I’m not exactly portly! Jottnar’s ultralight down jacket is still £50 cheaper, though, and that’s probably true through the range, I haven’t bothered to go through and check, though.

chrisdw
    Free Member

Knew i shouldnt have looked. Ordered a fleece.
    On one of the product videos there was a 6ft2 85kg guy wearing a large that looked on the loose side. So i went medium for my 83kg 5ft11. Fingers crossed.
    Might order a large in a different style. Just in case. 😉

darrell
    Free Member

the fit of the jackets is a little variable depending on the style and use of the Jacket

Falketind vs Trollveggen for example

hi from Norway where this brand is perhaps the most popular of the high end stuff

wl
    Free Member

Had a Narvik Warm 3 fleece for a few years now – it’s mint. Pricey but great, and I’m lucky with the fit. Good kit if you can stretch your budget.

BigEls
    Free Member

Where do I go to get the sale stuff if it’s still on?
    Narrona didn’t look to have a sale section on their site? Is ghensale over?

duckman

Outlet on their menus

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

Darrell, where do you live?

drlex
    Free Member

Jacket arrived today and very nice. Medium is roomier than the Medium Mammut jacket I have, but noting Darnell’s comment above, I’ll put that down to the range (Falketind). Now ordering up a fleece…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Norrona for the mountain lovers’ is closed to new replies.