• This topic has 24 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by cp.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • PSA – Nikwax 1ltr Tech wash and Direct wash in @ Blacks is BOGOF
  • carlos
    Free Member

Just picked up a 1ltr Tech wash and a 1ltr Direct wash-in for £16 and collection from JD Sports.

There’s other BOGOF Nikwax items on there too

http://www.blacks.co.uk/offers/nikwax-bogof/br:nikwax/

frogstomp

1l plus 1l = £15 from Tesco Direct

carlos
    Free Member

Even better 🙂

CraigW
    Free Member

Or just buy liquid soap flakes, £2.50 for 750 ml at Wilko. Its pretty much the same stuff as Tech Wash.

Though its a good deal for the TX Direct.

thenorthwind

The way I read it, you could order 2 lots of the twin pack and only pay for 1, so 2l Tech Wash, 2l TX Direct, for £16, so better than Tesco.

But yes, liquid soapflakes just as good and cheaper still. Good deal on the proofer though.

mark90
    Free Member

The way I read it, you could order 2 lots of the twin pack and only pay for 1, so 2l Tech Wash, 2l TX Direct, for £16, so better than Tesco.

But the twin pack for £16 is only 300ml bottles

Edit: Admittedly you could get BOGOF on the 1L bottles to get 2L of each for £26, which is cheaper than two lots from Tesco at £30.

dodgypenguin
    Free Member

2litres of Tech Wash from Blacks for £9.35 on the Blacks site (you also get a new customer 15% off on top). Put 2 in your basket, only charged for one. Add a £1 to collect in shop. Seems good to me.

boblo
    Free Member

The 15% is either/or not as well. Use Quidco for another 5% as well. 2L of Tx Direct wash in for £15 less 5%.

dodgypenguin
    Free Member

Nope, its in addition. I’ve just ordered 2 litres – interestingly this only works if I do it via the iphone. Doesn’t work if I do it via the Mac. Use the iphone!

timidwheeler

I just bought a few years supply of TX direct at £7 a ltr.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001DKEOW6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use liquid soap flakes instead of tech wash.

timidwheeler

Double post

boblo
    Free Member

dodgypenguin – Member
    Nope, its in addition. I’ve just ordered 2 litres – interestingly this only works if I do it via the iphone. Doesn’t work if I do it via the Mac. Use the iphone

You are a jammie bar steward then. I’m on an Android tablet and it won’t let me aggregate them. 🙁

burgatedicky

Worked on my iPhone too, thanks for the PSA, got a decent supply now!

thenorthwind

But the twin pack for £16 is only 300ml bottles

Missed that 😳

matt_outandabout

I best not tell you lot how much I bought 25lt drums of it at the outdoor centre for…. 😉

boblo
    Free Member

Dunt work on an iPad either…

cloudnine
    Free Member

NIKWAX TX Direct 5 Litres now £15.30 at Millets..

Code NEWSU takes 15% off the £18 sale price
    http://www.millets.co.uk/equipment/048653-nikwax-tx-direct.html

cp

great shout on the 5L TX Direct there, thanks!

DickBarton

Thanks for the Millets link and discount!

burgatedicky

…and, out of stock! Sigh…

cloudnine
    Free Member

I got refunded (tried to order 3)

burgatedicky

I’m still waiting for an email telling me collect my order from the store. I’m beginning to doubt it will come…

DickBarton

Backsides! Email just arrived saying they are out of stock and have cancelled my order and refunded my £16.30…then about 20 seconds later, an email confirming the refund had been processed.

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

So are the other supermarket liquid soap flakes similar to the tech wash? Like the Wilkinson ones?

cp

5L from millets collected today, thanks for that link 🙂

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Nikwax 1ltr Tech wash and Direct wash in @ Blacks is BOGOF’ is closed to new replies.