Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • PSA new (cheese-fest) dinosaur / human colonists series starts tonight!
  • bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Watched it last night and I’ll give it a few more episodes to buck it’s ideas up or else I’m out. Reminded me of Jurassic park crossed with lost. Heard it cost 4 million per episode. Don’t know how the hell they come to that figure not unless they bought all the plants from q gardens. Nevermind though, he second series of the walking dead starts at the end of the month. Looking forward to it.

grum
    Free Member

I ache to see just well made grown-up, believable, well scripted drama about real people with real things to say about the world, or relationships, or life in the modern world, rather than this sort of far fetched fairy story nonsense.

People who don’t like sci-fi lack imagination.

This looks bobbins however.

emsz
    Free Member

🙄 she knows anyway 😆

NOT REALLY SARA. LUV YOU

just in case

RealMan
    Free Member

I ache to see just well made grown-up, believable, well scripted drama about real people with real things to say about the world, or relationships, or life in the modern world, rather than this sort of far fetched fairy story nonsense.

Have you tried life?

emsz
    Free Member

People who don’t like sci-fi lack imagination.

you’ve never seen what I can do with nutella then. LOL

Realman, my life was a load of drama for a while, now I’d like it to happen to someone else, LOL

grum
    Free Member

you’ve never seen what I can do with nutella then. LOL

😯

Oh, and there’s loads of good dramas that aren’t set in space or whatever – The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad spring to mind. ‘Spose they are all quite ‘crimey’ though.

DezB
    Free Member

What channel is Breaking Bad on?

grum
    Free Member

Piratebay – it’s a new digital channel 😉

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I can’t believe there are so many ‘likers’ and people comparing it to decent series, like the walking dead.

The dodgy acting, effects and macho posturing was too much to take – I gave up near the end of the first episode.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Yep The Walking Dead is class, this is pure garbage. My plot synopsis goes like this – Kid rebels, falls for chick, has a crisis of “who are the good guys here?” bats for the other team for a bit, the two sides have a few run ins before having to join forces to battle the evil dinosaur warlord Ghengisaurus, series gets pulled for being garbage.

johnners
    Free Member

I saw the pilot. Really very poor, I won’t be back for the rest.

“Homeland” looks promising from the first episode though.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Mmmm Buffy…

Sorry, what was the question?

Nutella?? 😯

Mummy I’m frightened…. 😥

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘PSA new (cheese-fest) dinosaur / human colonists series starts tonight!’ is closed to new replies.