Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA – My Child, The Rioter on EDIT – BBC2
  • stumpy01

Sorry if this has been done….

It’s been on for 30 mins, but probably worth watching on EDIT BBC 2 (not this cobblers…….5+1 (I think there’s a 5+1…..)

Anyway, it’s a documentary talking to some of the rioters and their parents….

Pretty surprising stuff for me to be honest. Perhaps I am a bit naive, but kids in front of their parents saying that they regret not having done more at the time. And their parents saying that they aren’t angry, and would have expected there to be something wrong with their kid if he hadn’t joined in the riots…….

Obviously not all of them. Interesting documentary….

cardiff
    Free Member

Is proper interesting, how some people view the riots is very different to how I view them!

Also the one I’m watching is on BBC2?

allthepies
    Free Member

It’s on BBC2 and I had to turn over, too depressing 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

Is proper interesting, how some people view the riots is very different to how I view them!

I guess it’s all about background, innit?

stumpy01

That’ll be me being an idiot….BBC2 not channel 5.

I’m watching it delayed by about 15 mins…

That curly haired boy is a real idiot…..yeah, I’ve planned to run away to Ireland….prat….

wrecker
    Free Member

The little **** with the tattooed parents needs a hiding!

cardiff
    Free Member

What do you reckon about the blond hair girl?

Without sounding too middle class you can see some of the issues coming straight from the parents! That said others the parents realise it was wrong yet their kids still went out and took part.

wrecker
    Free Member

That squaddie made a right mess of his life. For a guitar! Numbnuts!
    The tough guy/mummy’s boy has some hard lessons to learn. Smug ****.
    The brazilians father isn’t doing him any favours.
    The blonde girl seems unlucky though.

stumpy01

cardiff – Member
    What do you reckon about the blond hair girl?

The one who nipped into the shop & the shutter closed behind her?

From the bit I saw (I’m 15 mins behind real time) her mum seemed to be saying that she was caught up in the moment and wasn’t really doing anything bad.
    I hate what seems to be a growing trend of people who won’t take responsibility for their actions…..
    ………..just caught up to her now……oh. She got 10 months. Hopefully it’ll stop her doing it again….

paulo123
    Free Member

Part of me wants to think the blonde girl is unlucky, but then she walked into a rioted shop and comes out 10mins later with a pair of trainers in hand, you can see where the conviction comes from. Punishment seemed harsh though.

brack
    Free Member

Don’t mind admitting it…

Shed a tear for the squaddie!

Jeez that’s a life changing c**k up he made!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA – My Child, The Rioter on EDIT – BBC2’ is closed to new replies.