Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • PSA – MTB Adventures back at 9pm this evening
  • P-Jay
    Free Member

On whatever number the Bike Channel is on your tellybox.

I loved the first series, easy and breezy teevee – even Mrs Jay enjoyed it, although she came over all Love Island and thought the presenters were “at it” despite all evidence to the contrary.

Still wish it was in HD, but they do release it on Youtoob later on.

tillydog
    Free Member

A new series? Ooh! Thanks very much – I do like a good cookery programme 😉

Drac

The Bike Channel?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    spooky_b329

humpf. Not on freeview/Youview/BT TV 🙁

andy4d

Brill. Enjoyed first series and had not known there was a new one on way. Good shout.

Mounty_73

I thought S1 was quite good to watch, good to hear that they have made a S2. 🙂

P-Jay
    Free Member

spooky_b329 – Member
    humpf. Not on freeview/Youview/BT TV

S1 is on YouTube, S2 will probably ‘drop’ in a few months when it’s done on TV.

jonostevens
    Free Member

Enjoyed the first series, looking forward to it dropping onto YouTube as not got Bike Channel on BT.

I do hope the second series has some actual adventures though, rather than trail centre after trail centre. I’ve read episode one is the Fly Up place, which is just more of the same.

P-Jay
    Free Member

More of the same I think, it’s a UK tour of cycle venues.

welshfarmer

Recently did a channel search on the satellite dish and remembered seeing Bike show up as a new channel. So went looking and there it was. Good shout. Looking forward to next week now when they ride Revolution

jonostevens
    Free Member

According to Facebook, ‘..every episode will be uploaded to YouTube shortly after broadcast.’

P-Jay
    Free Member

That’s good news. The bike channel looks rubbish on my Virgin box, worse than normal BBC SD, it’s HD on YT.

andy4d

Just watched it. That wee fella couldnae half jump. Wish I grew up on a bike park, the lucky sod.

Liftman

Where’s Doddy

scotroutes

His Dads dog died.

markshires
    Free Member

It’s up on you tube now by the way

CheesybeanZ

Just about to start .
    Fod tonight .

bigbloke
    Free Member

Maybe it’s me but I found it a bit meh tonight?. Enjoyed most previous episodes.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘PSA – MTB Adventures back at 9pm this evening’ is closed to new replies.