Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA : MotoGP Race 20.45 BBC3.
  • the_lecht_rocks

and/or BBCi.
    250’s just finished. Brilliant race.

Hadge
    Free Member

Will watch it for sure but I still wish Eurosport had it live 🙁

mboy
    Free Member

It’s raining in Qatar!!!

😕

3 times a year it rains there apparently… How odd!

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

why is it at night?

the_lecht_rocks

night – temperature afaik
    fukkn rain 🙁

mboy
    Free Member

why is it at night?

Has been for a couple of years now in Qatar, they trialled it as an idea to lower racing temperatures to the bearable from the ridiculous I believe.

Christ, Gibernau is back in MotoGP! Hadn’t realised that. Doubt that on a satellite Ducati he’s going to be challenging Valentino much again, though it would be ace to see the “no love lost” battles that Rossi used to have with Sete.

Come on, stop raining! Get this race started…

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Looks like the race has been cancelled/postponed… bugger!!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Christ, they’ve bunged on an episode of Two Pints, as compensation. That’s just evil.

Not a fan of MotoGP, I have to say, but I can’t help wanting Rossi to win. Fantastic sportsman, and a proper character! Nutter!

Really nice of James Toseland to wish Suzi Perry well. Poor lass.

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

You wait months for that? Oh well. I’m a Rossi fan too, but there’s loads of great sports and characters in MotoGP – in fact not many I don’t like.

Hadge
    Free Member

Moto Gp is ace – no F1 “let’s not talk before a race” prima doners in this sport. Shame, I was really looking forward to Casey putting one over Valentino. I like them both but I’m a Duke fan so want Casey win this year.

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

Casey’s one of the few I don’t like. In fact there’s only him, Pedrosa and to a lesser extent Vermuelen – now Hopkins isn’t there. Although, as I said, I’m a Rossi fan, I’d be very happy to see Dovizioso or Lorenzo comming good.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA : MotoGP Race 20.45 BBC3.’ is closed to new replies.