Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • PSA: More Fatties To Poke Fun At – CH4 NOW!
  • emma82
    Free Member

Well, the programme makers have to justify the freak show somehow.

True but they don’t have to go on the programme, they aren’t forced to

Edit: Blimey those boobs came out well!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

a person with some sort of tourettes- social disfunction, and couldn’t do anything for himself

😕 I swear all day at work………throwing f***s, bollox, and you c***, all over the place, it doesn’t stop me from doing anything – in fact it helps.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

True but they don’t have to go on the programme, they aren’t forced to

You think that your average reality programme maker gives two shits about the “subject” of his freak show? The only thing that interests him is that YOU are watching it.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

is when I look out of the window expecting to see four gentleman riding horses

The Four Horsemen of the Prolapse?

Sorry – coat please

trailmonkey

ernie_lynch – Member

Or is there no such thing ………just arseholes who are so insecure, that they feel the need to poke fun at others to feel better about themselves ?

ernie_lynch – Member

Eh ? Yes I take the piss…….I am “a pisstaker”, everyone who knows me knows that. And I wouldn’t for a minute attempt to deny it.

i had a sneaky suspicion about the first part of your definition. i had no idea you might be insecure though 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ah, someone else who is clearly hopelessly bewildered by the fine and noble art of pisstaking.

Watch me carefully trailmonkey, and you will learn all the subtle, and yet essential differences, of pisstaking in all its forms. From the self-deprecating pisstaking of one’s self, through the leg-pulling pisstaking of others, to finally the devastating power of pisstaking when used as a weapon against one’s sworn enemies.

Then when you have finally mastered the art of pisstaking and unlocked all of its mysteries, you will have understood that the first quote of mine which you posted, including the omitted “Has anyone isolated the “judgemental” gene yet ?” bit, was a “pisstake”.

boblo
    Free Member

That’ll be a fantastic double bluff then Ernie or perhaps the TJ defence in disguise? Who knows…

However, there was more than enough p1$$ on last nights prog, enough to stop me watching it again. My stomach isn’t strong enough…

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘PSA: More Fatties To Poke Fun At – CH4 NOW!’ is closed to new replies.