• This topic has 35 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • PSA: Montane Super Sale – Over at Flatout Cycles
  • letmetalktomark

80% off of quite a bit:

Clicky

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Cheers just got a jacket I wanted for £20, bargain.

gazc
    Free Member

cheers got a vest and jacket for a grand total of £30 to leave in my commute bag 😀

kimbers

anyone knwo how their undershorts size up?

ime montane stuff comes up small

nbt

Ta, been hankering after a new pertex for a it so ordered myself a featherlite

nbt

ooops, maybe should have ordered a medium (40 chest) rather then Small (38 chest, which is what I am)

2POC

They fit true to size IME

avdave2

I’ve found i need a medium in Montane whereas I’d be a small in most other manufacturers jackets. I find their stuff tight across the shoulders in a small – the rest of the fit is fine.

hot_fiat

I think this might have just downed their site. Or at least made it very very slow.

richpips
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ve ordered a couple of jackets. 🙂

theflatboy
    Free Member

That’s a great call – also in for a couple of jackets, will see how the sizing comes up. Annoyingly the black sold out while I was buying, but still well in. Cheers!

IHN

No Larges for, you know, man sized men. Grr. 👿

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Had to look at this whilst chanting “I don’t need anything. I don’t need anything. I don’t need…” 😆

hora
    Free Member

NO XL’s. Even Montane Large is too small (they do size up smaller dont they on the arms/tight on shoulders etc).

theflatboy
    Free Member

Yeah I’m hoping I’ll squeeze into a medium. Worth a punt at that price, can always send it (them) back!

wwaswas

They don’t have any left in my size. Which is a relief, tbh.

MSP

Wish they had a stormrider in my size, fantastic waterproof jacket, never understood why they stopped making them, I could do with a spare.

buck53

I can heartily recommend the ‘Velocity’ Jacket. Best waterproof jacket I’ve ever had (cycling or otherwise) before I crashed in it.

julianwilson
    Free Member

Great PSA! Cheers LMTTM!
    Mrs and I have ordered some hi-viz baselayers. I have just recced my new/forthcoming 19 mile commute, and even outside work/rush hour times there was some heroically bad driving on display, so now have hot weather clothes to match my hi-viz jacket.

flyingmonkeycorps

Just bought a Photon, was toying with the idea of a new jacket after my old Berghaus completely failed to keep me dry at Gisburn on Sunday!

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

Nothing in my size, but a good day for the Bird.

nedrapier

That site’s got a reputation/viruses accordng to old Mr. IronPort

Good job I definitely don’t need any more jackets. Except for one or two for particular circumstances. harrumph.

letmetalktomark

Awesome.

Glad this worked out for some of you – I’ve no connection to FOC BTW.

Having a couple of Montane jackets I’ve typically had to size up to get the sleeve length.

lilchris
    Free Member

I’ve no connection to FOC BTW

We believe you.
    Just as well I was paid today!

….bastard 😉

slugwash
    Free Member

Cheers to the OP for the heads up. My LS Montane Bionic T shirt arrived today, and a steal at a penny under 15 quid 🙂

Tracey

My coat and top have just arrived at work

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

Cheers just oreder a jacket for Mrs birthday, also did you notice flatoutbikes grey mens tee shirts for 99p!!when you check out.

theflatboy
    Free Member

Cheers for this from me too – my selection of jackets arrived today and one of them is absolutely perfect! 🙂

Mugboo

Yep, cheers, my Slipstream shell arrived today 🙂

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I got a large black Montane Singletrack Jacket and it’s too small across the shoulders.

Anyone who missed out want it before I send it back?

Still brand new with tags, only tried on.

Just want what I paid so £19.99

nbt

I’ll ask a mate – we only live in Marple so quite close too. Did you sign up to the list in the end?

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I did mate, not had the best time of late, not been out on the bike for months. Got to get back on it now.

cloudnine
    Free Member

If anyone ordered anything in a men’s small that doesn’t fit Id be interested

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Cloudnine I’m usually a medium/large and the shoulders and arm section on the montane is tiny.

You might want to look at medium too.

philb88
    Free Member

That including postage?!

nbt

It’s a no from my my mate – small fits me perfectly and he’s the same size as me

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Montane Super Sale – Over at Flatout Cycles’ is closed to new replies.