Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • PSA: McLaren F1
  • Mr_Mojo
    Free Member

A good old artical on Pistonheads by an owner on running a F1 here

andyl
    Free Member

Nice guy, doesnt keep his collection all wrapped up in cotton wool. Got a photo of me sat in his enzo that had the top gear track record somewhere.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

andyl – Member
    Nice guy, doesnt keep his collection all wrapped up in cotton wool. Got a photo of me sat in his enzo that had the top gear track record somewhere.
    POSTED 6 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

That must be one of the greatest days on record. Please find that pic.

jimjam
    Free Member

Awesome machine. Questionable colour.

bikebouy
    Free Member

My mate has just sold one of these, he moved to Russia to work for a huge Bank out there and said, I quote “I’ll get killed for this car if I take it out there, they’ll be tracking me all the way there before I even get out of Germany” 8)
    We sold it for him, to another Banker Boy who’d just got his bonus back last March.

We used to drive it around Town, hilarious driving up Clerkenwell/Old Holborn along the small terrace lined roads. It was like driving my Mothers Micra it was that simple and easy, but take it out down the A3 and bloody hell it’s like a totally different machine 8)

jimjam
    Free Member

bikebouy

My mate has just sold one of these,

Doesn’t do anything for me.

munrobiker
    Free Member

We saw a P1 last May on a minor road near Tomintoul, it looked like a real blast. It was only about a mile after we had seen a German gullwing Merc, which was truly lovely.

andyl
    Free Member

I don’t know how to get a URL from the you tube app on my tablet but search you tube for “A look at nick mason’s car collection” as he has let people film them in recent years. I think it was about 2005/6 when we went. A friends dad was doing a film shoot for a documentary on his db5 so we met at a pub for lunch and then followed them filming the db5 before going for a tour of the rest of his cars and met his mechanics who were getting the 250 gto ready for Gerhard Berger to drive in Germany Iirc.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

My mate has just sold one of these, he moved to Russia to work for a huge Bank out there and said, I quote “I’ll get killed for this car if I take it out there, they’ll be tracking me all the way there before I even get out of Germany”
    We sold it for him, to another Banker Boy who’d just got his bonus back last March.

On any other day this would have raised an eyebrow, but after talking about F1s not today. Which is quite sad given it’s a lovely design in it’s own right.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘PSA: McLaren F1’ is closed to new replies.