Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • PSA, maybe not sure easyjet and emirates – one sentence??
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Having recently given away/lost some emirates points you can now spend them on easyjet flights
    http://www.emirates.com/uk/english/skywards/about/partners/airlines/easyjet.aspx

wobbliscott
    Free Member

You’ve been able to do this for a while I’ve got a stack of points due to expire over the next few months so might have to plan a cheeky European trip to use them rather than lose them. I had been holding out for them to make iPads available on their Emirates Shop like Etihad do as I could do with replacing my old iPad2, but they seem to be taking their time on this front.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

ah OK just got the mail, cunningly after I gifted and lost my points…

squirrelking
    Free Member

Yeah, I used the points from 2 return flights to Hong Kong to get the cheapest flight from Stansted to Glasgow last year. Bargain. Would still have been cheaper getting the Megabus had my train not been delayed sufficiently to get my whole ticket price back.

Thankfully that was my points wiped and I need never have anything to do with them (or more specifically, the hub from hell they are based in) ever again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘PSA, maybe not sure easyjet and emirates – one sentence??’ is closed to new replies.