Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • PSA – Look what I just bought to keep all my kit tidy in the garage
  • partyboy1101
    Free Member

Look what I came across in a local auction. Prices are plus VAT and buyers premium so just over £26 for the slight seconds and pick up costs on top. Too good an opportunity to miss though, space for helmets at the top, hanging jackets and jerseys on one side, shorts, socks and gloves on the other, shoes at the bottom…..just needs a few pin-ups for that authentic look!!

http://www.eddisons.com/uploads/files/wardrobes-pt-notice-1338305408.pdf

MrGrim

Looks good if you are local.

Is that the name of the poor guy that used to own the lockers on the local image url in the PDF?

cb

Assume the link is to the army wardrobes? Handy for locals – not so much for anybody else!

partyboy1101
    Free Member

Oh nuts, why doesn’t my link work?

verses

You need to put some text between the ][

I might be wrong, but I read that as though they’re not auctioning them individually, you’d be bidding on 256 of them!

wrecker
    Free Member

Oh god, that picture just gave me a horrible feeling. 😐

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

Jimmy Heselden was the Segway guy who died last yesr(ish), wasn’t he?

Clink

where are they?

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

There’s one on eBay for £100 at the moment. That add is definitely to buy the lot, could be a good investment if you have the storage space and means to collect, but you might struggle to sell them all if you needed a quick return on your cash.

I’d love a couple if there was another 200 people that wanted in.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I’d take two. Rodent proof shed storage

brokensoul
    Free Member

where are they?

0113 is a Leeds number.

partyboy1101
    Free Member

They are in Leeds and the advert is to buy one at a time, I have already bought 4 for me and 3 mates. Thinking of getting one for my lads bedroom too!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Look what I just bought to keep all my kit tidy in the garage’ is closed to new replies.