Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • PSA: Limbo (The game)
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Just found an android port of perhaps my 2nd or 3rd favourite game on the Xbox ever….Limbo

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playdead.limbo.full

85p. Just about to buy it and see how the gameplay has ported, but the reviews seem pretty positive.

jimoiseau
    Free Member

I bought it when I saw this on HUKD. Gameplay is great, the controls are really intuitive. Also worth noting R-type and R-type 2 are 9p each at the minute too.

Stoner
    Free Member

Gameplay is very good. Just jumped 10 ft in the air as Id forgotten where the first man trap was 🙂

Just needs to be played in a dark room though as screen reflection doesnt help the low-light graphix.

Cougar

Cracking PSA. Limbo is brilliant. Loved it on the 360.

Won’t be buying it again as I’ve already completed it, but that’s a serious bargain for anyone who’s never played it.

(what’s your first and maybe second favourite?)

Stoner
    Free Member

Portal 1&2
    LA Noire.

chvck
    Free Member

Just another +1, a great game. Has really gotten me into that style of game now, kind of really nice looking platform type games.

breadcrumb

Good call on R-Type!

Cougar

Portal 1&2
    LA Noire.

Portal’s a stone cold classic, of course.

I really enjoyed LA Noire, it was clever in a lot of ways and I’d buy future DLC without a second thought. But I think that’s the first time I’ve heard anyone claim it as a top 3 game, I thought I was in the minority in liking it in the first place.

Did you ever play Braid?

northernmatt

Just wasted any spare time over the last few days completing Limbo. I’d never downloaded it on 360 for some reason. Ace game.

On to R-Type now.

Stoner
    Free Member

Did you ever play Braid?

no, braid’s on my list to get, but I think its DL only isnt it?

I really want to play Journey on the PS2 but there’s no xbox or PC version 🙁

Obviously I prefer puzzles and story to shootem up FPS stuff

stumpy01

Woah! Might have to favourite this thread! Never bought a tablet game before, I’ve only got 2048 & Solitaire on mine.

But some of these look great!

Stoner
    Free Member

I mainly play card games from AI Factory on my tablet & phone.
    Enjoying Euchre at the moment.

Smash Hit is a superb game as well.

Cougar

no, braid’s on my list to get, but I think its DL only isnt it?

Is that an issue?

Braid is absolutely superb, it’s a masterpiece. Ingenious mechanics and level design, it’s an essential platform / puzzler IMHO.

Stoner
    Free Member

I dont have a gold account. So cant download anything except in game DLC.

Cougar
    Stoner
    Free Member

oooh, ta. I installed steam once moons ago. Probably still have an account with them somewhere…

D0NK

Did see limbo on the app store the other week and thought it looked good, will have to get it installed.

Braid is absolutely superb, it’s a masterpiece.

that’s what I heard, bought it on steam a year or so back for peanuts, still not clicked the install button yet 🙄

Cougar

How about now?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Limbo (The game)’ is closed to new replies.