Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA: Lidl Hex & Torx T wrench set 27/09/12.
  • imp999
    Free Member

£10
    Very very good.
    I use mine all the time on the bikes.
    Hex have ball end BTW.

cp

brilliant heads up, thanks. I’ve lost enough of my current ones to make this worth going for…

ta.

foxyrider
    Free Member

BTW – double ended ratchet spanners up soon:

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index_34802.htm

zilog6128

BTW – double ended ratchet spanners up soon:

doesn’t seem that great a deal to me. Yes they’re half the price of the Halfords Pro ones but with Halfords you get a) more spanners, b) a flexi-ratchet end, c) a lifetime warranty AND they will no doubt be on offer soon.

andyl
    Free Member

I wonder if these drill bit sharpeners are any good? http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index_34803.htm

wysiwyg
    Free Member

And that compressor..much cop?

foxyrider
    Free Member

doesn’t seem that great a deal to me. Yes they’re half the price of the Halfords Pro ones but with Halfords you get a) more spanners, b) a flexi-ratchet end, c) a lifetime warranty AND they will no doubt be on offer soon.

Maybe I won’t bother then 🙂

andyl
    Free Member

which one? The proper 24L one – yup. Good value and normally 3yr warranty on lidl stuff.

the airbrush one – you can probably do high flow with a track pump for a quick burst (or ghetto inflator with track pump)

wysiwyg
    Free Member

im thinking of the airbrush one, for airbrushing

andyl
    Free Member

ahh in that case should be fine. I have a really old one for airbushing that is noisy and not very smooth but that should be a lot better and much easier to live with than a full size one for airbrushing. But saying that, if you do all your airbushing in one place then I would still be tempted to buy a proper compressor as you can use it for other things.

+ one advantage of a proper compressor is you can have a proper regulator and set the pressure you want.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

*strokes beard* methinks more research is needed. Plus this helmet spraying milarcy may be a fad..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Lidl Hex & Torx T wrench set 27/09/12.’ is closed to new replies.