Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA – Lee Nelson's Well Good Show – like!
  • big_scot_nanny

Not looking to stir up a Miranda level of lovers and haters (I think her show is ineffectual, gentle and rather fun fwiw, like old British sitcoms), but ended up watching Lee Nelson on BBC3 last night.

It was excellent, very funny! The chess champion hoodie sketch was excellent, and I am still smiling thinking about the Scottish weather forecast ditty.

very good, series linked!

Kev

wolfrider
    Free Member

Its a good show very funny.my misssus hates it because she thinks hes a chav.i dont think shes getting the point of it.

xterramac
    Free Member

first time watcher and bloody loved it! The Westwood style dj and the bread V rolls was ace….

zilog6128

OP, you mean Lee Nelson’s Well Funny People! Well Good Show was OK (in small doses) but the new sketch show is so much better. Don’t know how long the novelty will last but I’m finding it hilarious at the moment.

sas78

Utter shite.

An inferior version of Ali G: not as clever; not as funny, and; far too one dimensional.

Paul Calf, Vicky Pollard, Ali G – all much better.

IMO, of course!

As Alan Partridge famously once said pre-coitus – “let battle commence!”

sas78

edit fail…

spacemonkey

Tis funny when on form.

Funnier still is the fact Lee (or rather, Simon Brodkin) is a qualified doctor I sh1t you not!

And when he turned up in the dock for his recent (football pitch invasion) charge he did it in the guise of chavvy footballer Jason Bent 😆

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nah it’s not for me.

Just don’t get the “Umor”

brakes
    Free Member

Not looking to stir up a Miranda level of lovers and haters

too late 😀

I caught a bit of this last night and whilst I absolutely hated his previous show and his stand-up is even worse, I thought parts of it were actually tolerable. but I think that might be my surprise that it wasn’t terrible. some parts were a bit crass and not in a good way. I won’t watch it again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Lee Nelson's Well Good Show – like!’ is closed to new replies.