Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • PSA – Kyle Strait's £20 from Cycling Weekly Shop
  • grum
    Free Member

Got mine a couple of days ago. Good PSA!

Daniel
    Free Member

Ordered some. Have been told by my wife today that I have a parcel at home. Here’s hoping.

Duane…
    Free Member

What time Friday did you order?

I ordered small as well, so If by some freak chance I get mine and I’m not happy with them you’re welcome to them.

Some point in the afternoon, not sure on exact time.

andyl
    Free Member

just got mine today and whipped my trousers off to try em on straight away!

I got the large and also got the large Rage from CRC.

Compared to the Rage these are night and day – really comfy, much snugger fit.

I am not 100% on the size and still wondering if a medium would be better. They are not baggy, was just expecting more a fight to get them on.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

You mean Strait away 😉

andyl
    Free Member

😆

timidwheeler
    Free Member

Mr TW’s have just been delivered. Thanks for the PSA.

yoshimi

Yep, but sending them back today – too small 🙁

Mine are mediums if anyone wants to swap for a large

eyerideit
    Free Member

Got a missed parcel thing when we got back and the moneys gone from my account.

So maybe I’ll have a pair by this evening!

widge34
    Free Member

Just got home. Mine are here 🙂 i went for a small this time as the mediums i had stretched after a while and were too big. The smalls are fine. Not as bulky as my Nukeproofs I’m wearing at the moment.

andyl
    Free Member

yoshimi – Member
    Yep, but sending them back today – too small

Mine are mediums if anyone wants to swap for a large

what size are your legs if you don’t mind me asking? Have large but wondering if a touch too big (probably not though)

nuke

Seeing the comments on here re cancelling orders of small purchased on Friday, I was a bit worried but they turned up today. Tightish fit but that was expected…should slacken off after a bit of use, top bargain 😀

Northwind

FWIW if anyone ends up with a medium pair they don’t want, I’d be happy to take it off their hands for the £20. my oldest pair are falling to bits :mrgreen: But I don’t think I’d be walking this morning if I’d not been wearing my kyle straits yesterday…

eyerideit
    Free Member

Jeans are off, pads are on.

Now for the up and down the stairs 3 times and sitting at the kitchen table test.

Tightish fit but that was expected…should slacken off after a bit of use, top bargain

How much do they slacken? Mine are small and aren’t the tightest of fits, so when they give they’ll be too loose. 🙁

Northwind

The strap holds them on, not the sock. If they’re loosey loose then they’ll probably chafe though (the looser they are the less they’ll stretch though 😉 )

nuke

How much do they slacken?

It’s not that bad. I went for small now but I have a set of mediums that have got a bit more ‘wizard sleeve’ around the top but they still stay up

eyerideit
    Free Member

I’m nearly at the end of the velcro, top and bottom. So when they break in they’ll be a chunky pair of shin pads.

Anyone want a pair in small?

muddy247
    Free Member

Eyerideit – have mailed you about pads!

Daniel
    Free Member

Yup, mine arrived today. Very pleased.

benmotogp46
    Free Member

Just tried mine on and very pleased. Thanks for the heads up!

skeetsgb
    Free Member

got mine today, got large (same as my raceface ones) fit great, look great. bargain, cheers op 😀

composite
    Free Member

Anyone still waiting for theirs? They told me that mine were dispatched either Monday or Tuesday but still not here. 🙁

Tom-B
    Free Member

Mine are at the PO collection office.

theendisnigh
    Free Member

Picked mine up from PO today, they seem to fit ok. Cheers OP.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Kyle Strait's £20 from Cycling Weekly Shop’ is closed to new replies.