Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • PSA: Knuckleball Bars £34.99 :-)
  • cjr61
    teamslug
    Free Member

Good shout. Ordered a chewy one for my rigid Scandal. Swap out dropouts only £2.00 each instead of £20.00 too. Cheers OP

flyingmonkeycorps

Bloody typical, just bought some for 40 squid a couple of weeks ago. Good PSA though!

stuey
    Free Member

Price seems to have hopped up 🙁

jimfrandisco
    Free Member

Yep, they’re still £20 a side when you select them.
    Which is a good job as just waited ages to get some second hand at a reasonable price.

cjr61

That was a quick flash sale!

parling
    Free Member

Still 34 quid on the planet x site

dahedd
    Free Member

All their stuff was down yesterday so I grabbed a heap of stuff to upgrade my Wazoo. Knucklebars, stem, tyres & grips. Reckon I saved about £40+ compared to last week’s prices. Least that’s what i told the Mrs.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

How can they get away with saying they have “no nonsense prices”? It’s like the stockmarket. Is there a camelcamel type site that works with planet-x?

kimbers

great bars, even at 50 quid imho

reformedfatty
    Free Member

Cheers Parling. Set of those bars and some master link pliers at 2 quid and a pedal spanner at 3 quid.

That said, having to select yodel for delivery nearly made me cry

cjr61

ohhh…cheeky 5% discount for being a student (mature and part time at that) too!

bonus

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

dahedd – Member
    All their stuff was down yesterday so I grabbed a heap of stuff to upgrade my Wazoo. Knucklebars, stem, tyres & grips. Reckon I saved about £40+ compared to last week’s prices. Least that’s what i told the Mrs.

Glad you spotted it one way or another, I posted about the bars and other bits in the “fatbike for under £1k” thread.

I provisionally got a good deal on the (RDS) carbon fatty forks, carbon fork bung and the RDS fatty front wheel for under £130, until yesterday’s barmy prices that would have set anyone back ~£240! 😯 😀

nairnster
    Free Member

Ordered some before going riding this morning, DHL for delivery to avoid Yodel.

Anyone had any success in removing the graphics?

Rubber_Buccaneer

The graphics aren’t bad, mostly covered by grips then either my light mount or garmin mount cover the part near the stem. The only graphic I can see is the ‘Knuckleball’ bit.

nairnster
    Free Member

That’s the only one I REALLY want to get rid of.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Then you have a problem…..I have some Superstar stickers I can send you to cover it with 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Looking through the site there’s quite a few good prices. Carbon CX and gravel/adventure frames for £370, Pickenflicks for £610,

kimbers

Anyone had any success in removing the graphics?

DOT brake fluid works well but not advisable really

The graphics are fine anyway, don’t be a brand snob 😉

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The graphics are fine anyway, don’t be a brand snob

+1

Or a rattle can from halfords in your desired colour.

nairnster
    Free Member

Not being a brand snob, just knuckleball is a stupid f@#€ING name.

PJay
    Free Member

I really wish that they did some lower rise (or flat) Knuckleballs. I’d also want to cut them down to about 690mm; would this take too much out of the flats?

kimbers

Chunky monkey and smorg 13 quid each too !

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Knuckleball Bars £34.99 :-)’ is closed to new replies.