Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA Kindle owners – Life of Pi for 20p
  • highclimber
    Free Member

I’ve just dowloaded it and it is indeed only 20p!

Stoner
    Free Member

another PSA, amazon sale has My Head is An Animal by Of Monsters and Men – an album tipped by a few here in “best of 2012” thread.

Just downloaded it for £4.50ish.

Stoner
    Free Member

Oh, and I also pressed buy on this OCZ Agility 3 60Gb SSD that Ive been hovering over for a while.

Specs arent bad at all. Gets fair reviews. Asynchonous NAND, but good speeds in most circumstances. And it’s just come down to £40 for 60Gb, it’s big enough for an OS install and <75p/Gb

My 32Gb SSD is having trouble managing a W7 WINXS file as well as other apps.

peterfile
    Free Member

Thanks for that!

seosamh77
    Free Member

I’ll have a bit of that, ta!

coco2
    Free Member

Thanks,have just downloaded it!!

seosamh77
    Free Member

anybody been reading this?

Just got to part 2 myself.

Good book so far, but what do you make of the italicised chapters? I’m kinda reading them in isolation, just day dreaming you think?

highclimber
    Free Member

anybody been reading this?

Just got to part 2 myself.

Good book so far, but what do you make of the italicised chapters? I’m kinda reading them in isolation, just day dreaming you think?

I started reading it the other day but got distracted with another book called The Etymologicon (99p) which is quite good!

seosamh77
    Free Member

cool, aye I can’t quite work out whether it’s daydreaming or a story getting told from 2 different timelines or some sort of flashback of some sort, think I need to go back and re-read those sections before I go any further.

GregMay
    Free Member

Nice one! Read it years back, wanted to read again. Nice and cheap.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA Kindle owners – Life of Pi for 20p’ is closed to new replies.