Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • PSA, ITV4 at 19:55. La Vuelta A Espana
  • GRAEMEJONES

Only on until 20:30 though.

montylikesbeer

cheers

donsimon
    Free Member

Where can I find ITV4 through the tele?

Junkyard
    Free Member

digital channel number 24 iirc.
    it is not on terrestrial tv and it is 24 just checked

donsimon
    Free Member

Cheers and double arse, how did we manage before the internet? 😀

joelm76
    Free Member

gracias 😀

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

It was on live earlier and on live at 2:45pm on ITV4 tomorrow.

Stoner
    Free Member

WTF happened to sky team?

Junkyard
    Free Member

crash

donsimon
    Free Member

WTF happened to the internet? 🙁

Stoner
    Free Member

odd editing. didnt they just show lepard trek beating the astana time, and now theyre showing the astana team?

fubar
    Free Member

I hope the rest of the coverage is better. Dull as…

GavinB

It’s unwatchable. Did they edit it in a little bit of a hurry?

Stoner
    Free Member

dayboo?
    haitch t c?

its unlistenable too.

oldgit
    Free Member

Ess haitch one tee.

Great being told the finishing times before the riders cross the line, and their final overall.

crazy-legs

Did they edit it in a little bit of a hurry?

I didn’t see it but I’d guess so. Late afternoon/early evening in Spain for the start so to get it on here would have been a real rush job.
    Team Sky’s Twitter feed said “Team Sky will fight back after enduring a tough start to the Vuelta”
    Got to admire their positive spin on things. 😉

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Not sure I can put up with 3 weeks of flat ausie monotone, especially if he insists on Leo pard and mow vistar. Do they not have movies in your dust bowl…

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

Agree about the monotone commentary but Leopard cycle team IS pronounced Leo pard Trek. It was join the Tour of California and the TdF.

project
    Free Member

Saw it loive this afternoon and the director obviously had an itchy finger on the button, it just jumped between random pictures and the boring comentator couldnt keep up, i fell asleep it was so badand monotonous, and tonights was worse.

They even put a capation up this afternoon about the poor sound quality.

On for the next few days channel 24 itv4, and itv,com, at 14,35, and highlights at 19.00 hrs.

donsimon
    Free Member

Not sure I can put up with 3 weeks of flat ausie monotone, especially if he insists on Leo pard and mow vistar

But movistar is pronounced ‘mow be star’, Spanish company, Spanish pronunciation. 😉
    To get the same pronunciation as movie it would have to be spelt Muvistar, and clearly it isn’t…

Stoner
    Free Member

about the poor sound quality.

missed that. I closed and relaunched media centre thinking it was a glitch in my PC! 😉

tang
    Free Member

the ramp caused a bit of trouble.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

“Leo” is an appalling affectation by pretentious team owners, allegedly to give the name a european ring, and most commentators have sensibly risen above it.

Movistar, dont care where the team is based the commentators are speaking (a tortured) English. News readers etc dont usually pronounce names in the native accent, eg. Paris as “Paree” (though channel 4 did try it with “port o prance” when reporting on Haiti for some reason).

More to the point, the commentary is appalling, could they sound less interested? I’ve watched most of the televised racing this year (thanks to being off work with injury) and just realised the value of informed, enthusiastic commentators. Actually already realised that with the idiots on BBC murdering MotoGP but thats a different rant altogether (and the lack of actual racing played a big part in it’s death throes).

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘PSA, ITV4 at 19:55. La Vuelta A Espana’ is closed to new replies.