Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Psa (I think anyway) Saracen hack
  • simon_g
    l0key
    Free Member

at that price snap one up.

got mine in july and had 1500km of faultless riding whilst recovering from shoulder surgery before heading back into the bumpy stuff.

spicer tyres maybe the only weekness.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Dangerboy
    Free Member

That is a bargain.
    What’s the sizing like?
    I’m 6ft, would I need a 56 or a 58 do you think?

sing1etrack

I have a 56 at just short of 6ft – I’m happy with the fit. Great do it all bike by the way – I’ve done London to Paris, C2C, commuting in all weathers and lots of mixed surface riding on it – with a change of tyres for autumn/winter – mine came with near as damn it slicks.

Edit – and mine’s the lower specced ‘1’ – the ‘2’ linked too really is a bargain!

survivor

Bah… no 60cm…. typical

prawny

Really fancy one of the them, I’m commuting on at Sora equipped Tenet at the moment and it’s great, but I’d like discs and fatter tyres at times.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

paid £650 for mine last year. Good bike but heavy (OE wheels are 2.2kg 😯 ). Sizing is odd; their 56 is actually a 54 (and even says “54 C-T” on the 56 sticker) – I’m 5’10 and nearly bought a 54 but the shop I got mine from (Sprockets Cycles) got the tape measures out for me, I got the 56 and it measures and fit’s as if it’s a 54.

Currently my year-round commuter/winter bike, but did Paris-Roubaix sportif on it earlier this year and currently 420km into the Festive500 on it. A definite bargain at £550.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Psa (I think anyway) Saracen hack’ is closed to new replies.