Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • PSA: Howies Bristol, Sale Now On
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yeah, I know…was never the biggest fan of their prices either. I know some people here like their stuff though. Would often wander in and pick up something I liked, then look at the price tag and quietly put it back on the rail while muttering that I didn't really think it would suit me.

But popped in today and they had some good reductions. Picked up a nice jacket reduced from £100 to £30…which was about a tenner or two less than I'd have paid in the first place. Shirts have quite good discounts too – eg. couple at £75 reduced to £25 and others.

Don't worry, there's still plenty of eye-wateringly expensive stuff in there.

backhander
    Free Member

Yep was in today too. We only buy howies stuff during the sales. I think most of the really nice kit has already gone but they did lend me a copy of a book I've wanted to read for ages.

Kevevs
    Free Member

I bought a reversible Howies hooded top, brand new from a charidee shop for £5, cos I buy most of my clothing from them, and spotted it and remembered the name. it's not Aaaamazzzing. Noboby knows how cheaply I bought my cool, hip, eyewateringly earnest blue top though, So I can at least pretend to be smug and right-on 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Howies Bristol, Sale Now On’ is closed to new replies.